• Thread starter Neddo
  • 4 comments
skoda-rapid-sport-concept-1.jpg

Skoda-Rapid-Sport-2.jpg

2013_Skoda_Rapid_Sport_Concept_02.jpg

2013_Skoda_Rapid_Sport_Concept_03.jpg

2013_Skoda_Rapid_Sport_Concept_04.jpg

http://skoda-auto.cm/en/experience/concepts/rapid-sport/
A sporty version of the Skoda Rapid has been revealed. The Rapid Sport is Skoda’s show star at the Worthersee GTI Meeting, the VW group tuning event increasingly growing in stature. Other official VW concepts include a 496bhp Golf GTI, an Amarok R-style performance pick-up and the wild SEAT Leon Cup Racer.

The pictures show a car that heavily resembles Skoda's preview sketch, with a two-tone Corrida Red and Steel Grey colour scheme, big 19in alloy wheels and an assertive body kit, while the rear lights now have clear lenses. The overall effect is a Rapid far more pumped-up than its fairly meek standard base car. The interior gains a sport steering wheel and Recaro seats.

No mechanical info has yet been revealed, but the front-wheel-drive Rapidcould presumably handle one of VW’s more potent engine, the 178bhp 1.4-litre twincharger from the Fabia vRS and Polo GTI a potential candidate if the Rapid Sport was to develop into a Rapid vRS production car.
http://www.evo.co.uk/skoda/fabia/13216/skoda-rapid-sport-concept-car
2013_Skoda_Rapid_Sport_Concept_05.jpg

Not bad! 👍 This would be an interesting car to paint in GT Auto. Their would be a lot of different color schemes for the body I would make for this one and I would probably buy several of these cars just for that. If they make the wheels paintable as well, that will be even better. Gets my vote for sure! 👍

Not bad! 👍 This would be an interesting car to paint in GT Auto. Their would be a lot of different color schemes for the body I would make for this one and I would probably buy several of these cars just for that. If they make the wheels paintable as well, that will be even better. Gets my vote for sure! 👍
And a spoiler on top of that all

Interesting concept, but I doubt it will reach production given how the Fabia is no longer available in RS trim level. If it somehow manages to become a full product, I hope they build on using Spaceback body.

Interesting concept, but I doubt it will reach production given how the Fabia is no longer available in RS trim level. If it somehow manages to become a full product, I hope they build on using Spaceback body.
Honestly spaceback is uglier A3/Golf in my eyes

Back