Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 132,564 comments
Well this weekend I'll have no problems with being "Board"😂

Board track racing comes to Assetto Corsa courtesy of Historic Sim Studios.
Screenshot_hss_1916_duesenberg_hss_1916_chicago_18-4-124-15-25-52.jpgScreenshot_hss_1916_duesenberg_hss_tacoma_speedway_18-4-124-17-0-52.jpgScreenshot_hss_1916_premier_hss_1916_chicago_18-4-124-15-18-41.jpgScreenshot_hss_1916_premier_hss_1916_ontario_18-4-124-15-57-15.jpgScreenshot_hss_1916_premier_hss_1916_ontario_18-4-124-15-57-40.jpgScreenshot_hss_1916_premier_hss_1916_ontario_18-4-124-16-0-42.jpgScreenshot_hss_1916_premier_hss_1916_ontario_18-4-124-16-3-35.jpgScreenshot_hss_1916_premier_hss_1916_sheepshead_18-4-124-18-2-7.jpgScreenshot_hss_1916_premier_hss_1916_sheepshead_18-4-124-18-5-0.jpgScreenshot_hss_1916_premier_hss_tacoma_speedway_18-4-124-16-55-4.jpg

damn! I remember couple days ago, everyone boasting about how great is GTPlanet, how always there´s somebody to help.....my questions almost always get unanswered...do you have to be part of a elite club to have some insight with your problems, guys?
I can't speak for everyone here, obviously, but on my side : If I don't know the answer of a question, I just don't answer (it's more useful to have one yes than 10 no, and it doesnt overcharge the thread for no reason).

Nothing personal or whatever. If I'm around : I read, I know, I answer. I don't know, I don't answer. I don't pollute. (Except for silly stuff... can't resist...)

Released : Mistral M531 LMP2´09
Author:F302
3D Model Car ,3D Model: Rims: Kunos, SimBin,RRRE
Physics :RMS
Texture Update : F302 (rework)
Skins: SimBin (add new logos F302)
3d work: F302
hope u enjoy the Car
ps : send feedback ,bugs ,missing things
tested on CSP 0.2.3-preview1
PP filer AC Vision GT 1.0
have fun!
To install, move folders to "...\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa" or simply
drag'n'drop archive to Content Manager

ps. delete the old LOD and replace it

View attachment 1356457
For all of the rest of you who are anal about your CM organization, I've just saved a transparent PNG brand badge for Mistral if you are interested

Couldn't find a higher quality one but it's fine for the small logo

Attachments

• Mistral.png
    Mistral.png
    6.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
VRC Ferrenzo P49 NO CSP
MGU-k: Attack
MGU-k recovery: always fixed at 5, does not change
MGU-h mode: always battery
The yellow and green indicators appear to never decrease and/or increase
Why does this happen?

Attachments

• IMG_20240518_230547.jpg
    IMG_20240518_230547.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 3
damn! I remember couple days ago, everyone boasting about how great is GTPlanet, how always there´s somebody to help.....my questions almost always get unanswered...do you have to be part of a elite club to have some insight with your problems, guys?
Bro, don't take that in a bad way. If someone knows the answer to your question(s) they will definitely answer. If no one knows and they told you each time, all our thread posts would be stacks and stacks of "Sorry, mate, I don't know the answer."

Sometimes I post a question on here and for some reason it's just the push I need to figure it out on my own. So I have a lot of edited question posts with "EDIT: figured it out, here's the solution..." and perhaps that helps someone else out. We're a good bunch of folks here. I call these guys my friends for sure. Stick around.

Bro, don't take that in a bad way. If someone knows the answer to your question(s) they will definitely answer. If no one knows and they told you each time, all our thread posts would be stacks and stacks of "Sorry, mate, I don't know the answer."

Sometimes I post a question on here and for some reason it's just the push I need to figure it out on my own. So I have a lot of edited question posts with "EDIT: figured it out, here's the solution..." and perhaps that helps someone else out. We're a good bunch of folks here. I call these guys my friends for sure. Stick around.
Yes, I have questions that go unanswered sometimes and I just assume that no one knows. I've seen plenty of other examples as well.

It's mostly because many of these questions only a select few can answer (Ilja, Peter Boese, Kunos themselves, etc.). For example, the "light pop-in" question from a few days ago - someone mentioned that it may be a CSP issue, but that's as far as it can really go without understanding intrinsically how CSP works.

There's so much going on in the back-end of this game now that many mysteries will go unsolved for years. Many, many people thought AI pit strategies were impossible - until Nuzzi's recent LUA scripts have created the framework for just that.

Random custom championship I created for myself today.

View attachment 1356573

This if for LEGION's Aussie Racing Car Camaros. The notes/description/codes are mostly for me, of course. Change whatever you want.

Championship files attached...

Man, it's very rarely that I see an error that I've not seen before. Got one today.

"Unknown Hard Error".

Anyone see this before? I have no problem with my 'hard', so I dunno. :P
Well with the pics you use in your custom championships, i'm 100% sure there's no problem with your "hard" :lol:

Man, it's very rarely that I see an error that I've not seen before. Got one today.

"Unknown Hard Error".

Anyone see this before? I have no problem with my 'hard', so I dunno. :P
Not to alarm, but that's a Windows system error, which normally only means ugly stuff.
Start with an as-admin CMD window, and run "sfc /scannow" (System File Check).

Also, lolz. put that away Teddie, that's not the solution :)

Last edited:
RELEASE: RALT RT3/83 (FREE)

• Updated the cockpit shaders and materials to better reflect the real car
  • External shaders also changed
  • Physics remain untouched from original Legion release
  • I've painted the missing 5 point scoring skins from the 1983 British F3 Championship Season
  • Car now has 4 Lods (Big thanks to @Organizer777 for sending them over)
  • Various other small fixes

Included are the skins and helmets from Grietick:

And also included is the Tommy Byrne skin and UI Files from @gracied. Thank you!:

Lastly I've made the Championship for the 1983 British F3 Season. Correct layouts and number of laps as per real life using the tracks we have available. As previously mentioned you better like Silverstone.

Enjoy

Gift. For your lovely rework of Legion's lovely work.

Attachments

• badge.png
    badge.png
    12 KB · Views: 3
Anyone knows how to fix this black screen bug that happens to me in the new CSP 0.2.4p1 preview build other than go back to an older preview build (this also happens on the 0.2.3p211 build)? It's so annoying.
Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2024.05.17 - 18.52.35.78.png

Last edited:
Gift. For your lovely rework of Legion's lovely work.
Cheers!.

I will include this in a 1.1 as someone has also kindly added some helmets as well.

Random custom championship I created for myself today.

View attachment 1356573

This if for LEGION's Aussie Racing Car Camaros. The notes/description/codes are mostly for me, of course. Change whatever you want.

Championship files attached...

would you be able to share some of the tracks or where I can find them, I cant find them on @Breathe list.

• akr_phillip_island_P48
  • brcrc_baskerville

Last edited:
Cheers!.

I will include this in a 1.1 as someone has also kindly added some helmets as well.
really like your new version. I remember downloading the old Ralts and finding them a bit 'meh' but yours are fun to drive and to push a bit. They're a nice contrast with the Van Diemens and help me learn about driving cars with downforce, which I don't normally do.

Updated Car and Track for testing the new CSP rally physics !!
For the car i made some little visual improvements and copied over the rally physics tyres, luts and car.ini settings from the new CSP rally kunos celica.
:gtpflag:DOWNLOADS of car and track in video description.

I am pretty hyped, this feels better than EA's WRC for me !! 10 times. Thank you once again Ilja!!

Have fun !!

Edit: something is wrong with my YT video quality... i guess YT messed up something. Colors looking completely wrong.

Last edited:

Updated Car and Track for testing the new CSP rally physics !!
For the car i made some little visual improvements and copied over the rally physics tyres, luts and car.ini settings from the new CSP rally kunos celica.
:gtpflag:DOWNLOADS of car and track in video description.

I am pretty hyped, this feels better than EA's WRC for me !! 10 times. Thank you once again Ilja!!

Have fun !!

Hope we could have SEGA Rally tracks converted to AC with the new CSP rally physics thx to SurfacesFX eventually, used to love that franchise in arcades during my childhood, it was an evergreen game in my country and you can still find a few cabinets if you search hard enough.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back