Need for Speed Unbound - General Discussion

• Thread starter Famine
  • 759 comments
My issue with the performance is that I can't tell what is better for the cars that I like to use. Some say it's either the Top Speed or the Horsepower that I should focus on, but the other players are way faster than I am.
Personally, I focus on peak horsepower and torque. that being said, I have done 1 engine swap and I leave the transmissions stock so I only mess with engine, tires/suspension, clutch and diff. I don't know if that is the best way to do it but it is how I do it. There is always someone faster so if someone absolutely blows me away, I tend to not worry about it.

Personally, I focus on peak horsepower and torque. that being said, I have done 1 engine swap and I leave the transmissions stock so I only mess with engine, tires/suspension, clutch and diff. I don't know if that is the best way to do it but it is how I do it. There is always someone faster so if someone absolutely blows me away, I tend to not worry about it.
Yeah, I was told to go for Horsepower and Torque and my cars made some good improvements. Learning how to microdrift as well. I do wish every car could be on par with each other's as I would love to make the Urus drive as fast in S or A+ class.

I can't buy Premium Speed Pass vol.6 on PS Store, the pack is not there. Is there something I'm missing here ?
Vol. 6 Speed Pass will be turning into a catch-up pass today, because Vol. 7 is releasing today which features Drag racing and a revamped drift mode (with tweaked drift physics)

Also features 2 cars that are new to the series: The Ford Mustang Dark Horse and BMW M3 Touring:
1716277296904.png

This new Drift Pro handling is pretty interesting. Definitely feels inspired by CarX and it's fun to use in Free Roam. As for Drift Pro and Drag events, I'm not very good at drifting for points but it feels fine, there's a meter that tells if you're driving great or about to spinout, just like CarX. As for Drag, it almost feels exactly like Underground 1's Drag Racing. It's even got UG1's very squirrelly pivoting when trying to move the car left and right, which I am sure that would make the UG fans happy but I am not one of them lol.

And not you have the Underground League, which is inspired by the URL from UG2, complete objectives and Drag Race against the Rivals from the story. It's pretty easy and can be done in less than an hour. It's something to do in Free Roam, so there's something to do.

Overall, a pretty good update for those who want Drifting and Drag Racing. I am not one of them, but I am sure this will please everyone else who wanted them.

Just unlocked the Delorean (I know I'm very late).

This thing is really great IMO. Swapped it with a V8, built it for S+ and it rips. I love it.

I just got back to Need for Speed Unbound due to me getting a new 2 TB SSD off of Amazon

I also added a body kit to this Ferrari 488 GTB of mine.

Attachments

• Screenshot 5_25_2024 10_05_41 AM.png
    Screenshot 5_25_2024 10_05_41 AM.png
    367.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot 5_25_2024 10_05_50 AM.png
    Screenshot 5_25_2024 10_05_50 AM.png
    367.8 KB · Views: 1
Additionally, I've uploaded two short videos for you all to check out:

(Big City Life)

(The Big O)

They're pretty good to be honest

I managed to unlock both the M3 Touring & the Ford Mustang Dark Horse from Volume 7 in the course of less than 1 day. Haven't driven both yet but they are really good. The M3's looks aren't finalized yet and will have a body kit once I bring it out.

Need for Speed™ Unbound 5_26_2024 11_08_55 PM.png

Need for Speed™ Unbound 5_26_2024 11_08_19 PM.png

Ford Mustang Dark Horse (S650)
Need for Speed™ Unbound 5_27_2024 12_19_05 AM.png

Need for Speed™ Unbound 5_27_2024 12_19_11 AM.png

BMW M3 Competition xDrive Touring (G81)

And yes, I will be racing them at some point as well.

Back