>> Galeria jmx²²²² <<>> 05/04/08 <<>> <<

• Thread starter jmx2222
  • 684 comments
ooops...it's me again :)
As VIXEN requested here is the RAW Pic of the Toyota-7. Free for use for everyone!

EDIT:
Here's one more

I like the Toyota 7, it's interesting to see how much photoshop you've done to each picture.

What does "Sie haben keine Berechtigung Fotos in dieser Kategorie anzusehen" mean?

kennythebomb
I like the Toyota 7, it's interesting to see how much photoshop you've done to each picture.

What does "Sie haben keine Berechtigung Fotos in dieser Kategorie anzusehen" mean?

"Sie haben keine Berechtigung Fotos in dieser Kategorie anzusehen" - means it's only for members of that forum...I'll remove the Muscle Car pix link...sorry, my fault

jmx2222
ooops...it's me again :)
As VIXEN requested here is the RAW Pic of the Toyota-7. Free for use for everyone!

EDIT:
Here's one more

WWWOOOOWWWW!!!!!!!!!

Now I can see what you do to the pics, You even smooth out the pixalation (I think that has a big influence on making it look real)

BRILLIANT stuff JMX, really BIRLLIANT!!!

ViXeN
WWWOOOOWWWW!!!!!!!!!

Now I can see what you do to the pics, You even smooth out the pixalation (I think that has a big influence on making it look real)

BRILLIANT stuff JMX, really BIRLLIANT!!!

Thanx ViXeN :)

I'm a lazy guy...that's why I always try to make a good pic that doesn't need too much work :)

greetz
jmx

UPDATE: NEW PIC ADDED@post#
Preview right here
88cvdlsbwf1zt.th.jpg

JMX! I have to thank you for the beautiful request picture you send me via PM.
Your, PM was full so I post here.

The picture....

Hey JMX, I just checked out your 1st page, and I must say, you have some seriously superb images there! Definetely some of the nicest I have seen! The rally Celica and Toyota 7 are my favorites! Any shop secrets you would care to share???

Hi everyone again!
Here are 47 of 83 pics I made of this wonderfull car at Apricot Hill. I just couldn't stop!
I made this pix just for me - for the car - it's color - and the feeling.

Hope you like'em...if not...doesn't matter - I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM :)

jmx2222
Hope you like'em...if not...doesn't matter - I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM :)

That's all that matters, really. 👍

But wow! Those Camaro shots are stunning, man. They look very different from your usual pictures, very nice. :)

tabs
That's all that matters, really. 👍

But wow! Those Camaro shots are stunning, man. They look very different from your usual pictures, very nice. :)

Thanx tabs :) This Camaro shooting is the fresh air for me

Back