>> Galeria jmx²²²² <<>> 05/04/08 <<>> <<

• Thread starter jmx2222
  • 684 comments
Well I tried something new with the skyline shot...it's not a typical shot from me and I'm glad that (most of) you guys like it :)

I don't know if it's necessary again to write WITHIN RULES...but if the pic wasn't I wouldn't even enter the comps!

greetz
jmx

Lol, ah well.........it's nice to get other non photoshopped images too I think...................WTF?!?! WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT!?!?!? PHOTOSHOP RULES, LEVELS RULE, COTRAST AND BRIGHTNESS RULES!!:D:D Oh yeah.......smart blur and sharpen rules! Image-adjustments-variations RUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS:crazy:

Nah, I just wanted to freak out, I dunno:lol: Ah well, I think used '94 skylines rule, not the looks, but they drive wonderfull with DFP........soo smooth:tup:

And yeah, you CAN get good shots with only usual brighteness things:tup: Try it. it doesn't suck that much;)

G-T-4-Fan
And yeah, you CAN get good shots with only usual brighteness things:tup: Try it. it doesn't suck that much;)

Agree...good shots are possible...it's not always necessary to spend hours workin' with PS. Good GT4Photomode shot=good results in less than 2 minutes!

I agree ... sometimes I have bad photos
I spend 30 mins in PS still not impress
when I got a nice photo, 1 min can go from nice to jawdropping

OMG, now I guess thats the one I meant with "find a picture that tops all" :drool::drool: Focus+snow+blue white balance color>> Obvious: a fine picture there, REAL NICE:drool:

G-T-4-Fan
OMG, now I guess thats the one I meant with "find a picture that tops all" :drool::drool: Focus+snow+blue white balance color>> Obvious: a fine picture there, REAL NICE:drool:

thanx G-T :) glad you like it 👍
It's kinda simple pic...I hope I have catched the real snow atmosphere..that was at least intended!!

Ah yeah, white and blue obviously works.......some level changing......setting it up brighter, and you really have the blinding effect that snow sometimes has, really great:tup:

Edit: BTW I REALLY GTG, so I'll PM you back later.....about "instructions" lol;)

Your work just keeps getting better and better. I especially like the Rally Celica and Focus shots. 👍 👍

tabs
Your work just keeps getting better and better. I especially like the Rally Celica and Focus shots. 👍 👍

thanx pal and thanx for the compliments in this weeks Photomode Competition :)

Unfortunatelly I have not much time to make some more pics.
I'm giving my best to make at least one good pic each day :)

greetz
jmx

love that focus rally shot ... simply beautiful
and that Bimmer touring car is very sweet as well
JMX ... did you clean up the photo? because they are all very clean
and I kept seeing lots of ugly texture in my photos

franz
love that focus rally shot ... simply beautiful
and that Bimmer touring car is very sweet as well
JMX ... did you clean up the photo? because they are all very clean
and I kept seeing lots of ugly texture in my photos

thanx franzbuddy :dopey:

I use the normal PS methods...Brightness+Contrast adjusting (CTRL+L).
I strongly focus on the car during the GT Photoshoot.
For the pix that not enter comps I also use sharpening filter and saturation adjust.
It makes it a lot easier to get a good pic if the background is blurred (but it's not a must).

greetz
jmx

omg, my post count is gonna RIIIIZE because of this buddy, can I just comment your picture int his way:
1. "The usuall stuff JMX;)"

2. Or do I have to say: "OMG WHAT A FREAKIN COOL PICTURE! I CAN'T STAND THAT YOU MAKE SUCH SHOTS EVERYDAY AND I HAVEN'T IN MY LIFE, THEY'RE FABULOUS:tup: CAN'T HELP IT, GREAT SHOT BUDDY, oops caps lock" ?

Wich one?;)

2. Or do I have to say: "OMG WHAT A FREAKIN COOL PICTURE! I CAN'T STAND THAT YOU MAKE SUCH SHOTS EVERYDAY AND I HAVEN'T IN MY LIFE, THEY'RE FABULOUS CAN'T HELP IT, GREAT SHOT BUDDY, oops caps lock" ?

Completely agree with that one :)

Ok, man...
Tell me please what u do to ur pics to look great and so realistic that way...
If u want, send me a pm!!
But, PLEASE!

THANKS G-T-4-FAN & Ckdevil :)

quati
Ok, man...
Tell me please what u do to ur pics to look great and so realistic that way...
If u want, send me a pm!!
But, PLEASE!

Here are a few steps I do:

In GT4

- Set options to Superfine when saving to USB Stick
- Don't use VIVID Option
- For the start try to make pics with focus on the car (background blured) in GT
- Depending on car speed you must adjust focus and shutter speed. It needs a few shots to get it right, but it's not so difficult (needs some time and practice)
- Some increasing of brightness in GT let's you see if the final pic goes into the "realistic direction"

In Photoshop:

- Always resize your pics (800*600 or less) Pix will not appear pixelated

- Crop (the key "C") the details out of the pic you dont like

- Use CTRL+L to adjust brightness & contrast

- Use CTRL+U to adjust saturation

You can also use the sharpen filter to get kinda realistic pix. I don't use any blur filters unless intended so

- With the Polygon-Laso Tool (Key "L") mark the area(s) that are too brightened and use CTRL+L to reduce brightness

That's it! I hope it will help you!
The biggest problem is that I use german version of GT&PS so some translation could be wrong (I hope not)

greetz
jmx

The focus picture is fantastic, very sharp and in focus.

Damn you on posting the 320i - I was about to post a whole slew of that car and hope I was the first! 🤬 :banghead: It's another great pic though.

kennythebomb
The focus picture is fantastic, very sharp and in focus.

Damn you on posting the 320i - I was about to post a whole slew of that car and hope I was the first! 🤬 :banghead: It's another great pic though.

Thanks kenny :)
To be honest I forgot that the 320i even exists...till today :P
Still it will be interesting to see how your 320i pix work out

Hey JMX, great picture of the 320i, in Austria we call your pics "a Wahnsinn" (<-- to translate it for the other guys here: "amaaazing")
needless to comment them anymore, because they´re outstanding as usual 👍

greetz Karim:)

There's a vivid option? lol. I have the japanese and Korean versions of the game and can read neither language. Where is this 'vivid option' you speak of?

speedy_samurai
There's a vivid option? lol. I have the japanese and Korean versions of the game and can read neither language. Where is this 'vivid option' you speak of?

lol :dopey:

Press the TRIANGLE once in Photodrive and then it's not VIVID anymore...pressing twice is GREYSCALE.

greetz
jmx

Araba
Hey JMX, great picture of the 320i, in Austria we call your pics "a Wahnsinn" (<-- to translate it for the other guys here: "amaaazing")
needless to comment them anymore, because they´re outstanding as usual 👍

greetz Karim:)

thanx Karim...all I can say is "UR-GEIL" :dopey: :dopey: :dopey: :dopey: :dopey:
(sorry guys can't translate it...but that's what I heard few years ago in Vienna)

G-T-4-Fan
Hey JMX, I thought I PM'ed you, and asked how to crop details out other than just resizing pictures....you got that PM?

It's possible that I missed that one 'cause my Message Box was full :yuck:

To crop in PS press "C" mark the region you want and then use the mouse right-click :)

Back