>> Galeria jmx²²²² <<>> 05/04/08 <<>> <<

• Thread starter jmx2222
  • 684 comments
jmx2222, where did you get the cusco, because that was my frave car in prologue and i cant seem to find it in GT4 or am i being a dunce and it is under my nose!

sprite
jmx2222, where did you get the cusco, because that was my frave car in prologue and i cant seem to find it in GT4 or am i being a dunce and it is under my nose!

Its in the subaru dealership...how did ya miss it? :crazy:

vr6gti72
Its in the subaru dealership...how did ya miss it?

COZ IM THE BIGGEST DUMB ASS EVER :dunce: :dunce:

wow what dunce to the max, ah well,

and on topic, the Pajero looks very nice, im guessing that you use a multitude of photoshoping, like shapern and contrast and the like? still its a very good pic, the detail on some of the cars is astounding, the lights on the Pajero look awsome.

another car i like is the Amuse s2000 GT1, the back end of that car is the best made in the game. IMO. :)

jmx2222
new pic added to post#1
i made that pic a little bit dirty to give it the rally touch :)

p.s. thanx sprite..glad you like the pics :)

Getting into shooting the rally stuff huh? :dopey: I like shooting on the wet/dirt/snow...it add another element of speed, with the cloud behind the car.

Div is back
That's some heavy photoshop on that Peugeot pic, no way you can get this out from the ps2.

Almost all the pics in the gallery have heavy PS done to them...I think its great, he also has versions that would qualify for the comps too, perfect for the gallery.....he wont deny it, nor is he trying to hide it either.

Div is back
My bad I didn't know!

So which filters do you use?

Hi!

the 205 pic IS photochopped, no doubt.
I had an real 205 rally pic for color comparation and then I played around with color curves (brightness & contrast) as well. On some regions I used sharpen filter.

Sorry for the poor translation but I use an german PS version so it's hard to figure out how some PS functions are called in the english one

P.S. Thanks VR for assistance 👍

My god, your picture are of great quality m8. I know you can sharpen things a bit with a little icon on the left, the /_\ icon (something like that) But I would really like to know how you can have a sharpen FILTER?

ving
they are top notch pix jmx. you must be proud of them :)

thanx ving :)

I'm proud that the pix come out well but the positive feedback here on the forum is a motivation to try it even harder

@G-T-4-Fan:
Only certain regions of any pic have being marked with the Polygon Lasso Tool...then slightly sharpen filter and other thingies I already described above. It needs a lot of redo/undo in PS before it works out. That's why I only can make 1 pic a day (or less)
And last but not least...a good shot from gt4 is a "must" and must it fit your own style. For one good pic I make about 50 (or many many more :)) in photomode.

Very usefull are the tutorials (thanx to DiabolicalMask, Franz and others)

jmx2222
one shooting was about 150 pics :drool: and only one pic did it

Simply incredible.

I admire your desire to post only the best, but my gosh such a waste! You're like a giant company lol with no regard to use of paper :)

Surely some of those were good enough to keep?

kennythebomb
Simply incredible.

I admire your desire to post only the best, but my gosh such a waste! You're like a giant company lol with no regard to use of paper :)

Surely some of those were good enough to keep?

Yesterday I made a backup of the directory where all pics where stored. It was good timing - fits on a 700 MB CD-R :)

tabs
I'm the same way, pretty picky with which pictures make the cut. :)

agree tabs...it's the way it should be

NEW: GATHERS_CIVIC PIC ADDED@post#

P.S. I'll try to optimize my pix in future to get more 56k friendly :)
The Gathers pic is only 60kbyte

P.S.2: Wallpaper 1024*768 (only 71kb)

Your pics are ama.. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Sorry. Your pictures are just amazing. You are quite the photographer. If you sold posters of them, I'd buy them. Even though they are GT4 pics, you make them look real.

Keep up the good work. 👍 👍

bleurabbit7
Your pics are ama.. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Sorry. Your pictures are just amazing. You are quite the photographer. If you sold posters of them, I'd buy them. Even though they are GT4 pics, you make them look real.

Keep up the good work. 👍 👍

thanx rabbit :)

save your money...you can get the pics for free here :)

btw...i printed some of my pics on glossy paper...looking good even my printer isn't the best

P.S. Check later for some new pics...I'm just shooting the Trial Celica...hope they'll turn out good

greetz
jmx

I was going to buy that Gathers civic last night...and shoot it....glad I didnt :crazy:

I think I have to take a ton of shots this weekend :ill:

vr6gti72
I was going to buy that Gathers civic last night...and shoot it....glad I didnt :crazy:

I think I have to take a ton of shots this weekend :ill:

Was a good decision pal...you saved some money :dopey: :dopey: :dopey: :dopey:

I saw that car in the Drift Photo Competition (it won I think a few weeks ago I think ) and I thought I have to make some shots too :)

Back