>> Galeria jmx²²²² <<>> 05/04/08 <<>> <<

• Thread starter jmx2222
  • 684 comments
one more:

jmxamemiyalagunasecarearshotwh.jpg

Wow, it looks like you spent a whole, solid day just doing Photomode pics and Photoshoped them! I remember those good ole days... Just wish I had the time now though!

And also, you have some really nice looking photos BTW! Although, I think you should do more of the mature colored photos with high exposure levels. The black and white looks pretty good, but just getting a little splash of color in there really sets them off, like your WEDSport Celica.... That one is Great!

440 CHARGER
Wow, it looks like you spent a whole, solid day just doing Photomode pics and Photoshoped them! I remember those good ole days... Just wish I had the time now though!

And also, you have some really nice looking photos BTW! Although, I think you should do more of the mature colored photos with high exposure levels. The black and white looks pretty good, but just getting a little splash of color in there really sets them off, like your WEDSport Celica.... That one is Great!

Thanks Charger for the compliments :)

indeed i spent more than one day playing around with photomode/photoshop.
I began with the b/w pics...then I realized that the color pics turn out well also.
WEDs Celica pic is an older pic I took for one of the past Drift Photo Competition and then I tried to give it the finishing touch.

Thanks again... I'll try to keep it up :)

greetz
jmx

[FONT=Century Gothic[I]]Here are few of my pics, if you would like view more of em click on my link below. Hope u all like em[/I]
[/FONT] :D

Those are nice and all, but this is jmx2222's gallery. ;)

Feel free to start your own thread and post your pictures there.

thanx quati :)

i agree tabs...the pics are nice...but just a little bit in a wrong place...anyway..i'll visit his gallery

greetz
jmx

Get some more realistic pictures in! That celica was awsome....but I'm not the only one telling you that now lol^^.
What were the things you used...brightness and contrast only? Or alot more things? I just need to know with what I must fidle aroud with m8.

Ow yeah, I also want to know how you do such clear B&W pictures, I saw pretty much the same thing if I choosed a "channel" in photoshop, but it ended up being blue...:(

That drifting celica is by far the most real thing Ive seen off GT4.......PD went to town on their car modelling detail...pitty about everything else! :lol:

G-T-4-Fan
Get some more realistic pictures in! That celica was awsome....but I'm not the only one telling you that now lol^^.
What were the things you used...brightness and contrast only? Or alot more things? I just need to know with what I must fidle aroud with m8.

Ow yeah, I also want to know how you do such clear B&W pictures, I saw pretty much the same thing if I choosed a "channel" in photoshop, but it ended up being blue...:(

Hi G-T-4-Fan :)

Ok...I'm trying my best to post realistic pics...and as I already wrote, not every pic turns out perfect (like the Celica).

Here's what I do (or did) with the pics:
1st: a good shot in gt4
2nd: resize (about 800*600 or less)
3rd: crop details out I don't like on the pic
4th: adjusting brightness & contrast (if the 1st step is good there's not much to do)
5th: add text and frame

When done these pics can be used in the comps (within comp rules)

Robin 2223
That drifting celica is by far the most real thing Ive seen off GT4.......PD went to town on their car modelling detail...pitty about everything else! :lol:

Thanks for the compliment Robin :) :dopey: :) :dopey: :)

jmx2222
Hi G-T-4-Fan :)

Ok...I'm trying my best to post realistic pics...and as I already wrote, not every pic turns out perfect (like the Celica).

Here's what I do (or did) with the pics:
1st: a good shot in gt4
2nd: resize (about 800*600 or less)
3rd: crop details out I don't like on the pic
4th: adjusting brightness & contrast (if the 1st step is good there's not much to do)
5th: add text and frame

When done these pics can be used in the comps (within comp rules)

Ah well, ok, that aint too hard I think:dopey: But you've done those 5 steps PERFECTLY with that celica+the fact it has many different colors is nice for brightening too I guess...anyway thanks for the tips!!:D

Back