>> Galeria jmx²²²² <<>> 05/04/08 <<>> <<

• Thread starter jmx2222
  • 684 comments
Yeah F1 is pretty good, you can only see the black edges too well.....ah anyway they're great:tup: I'm going to apply my "new discovery in GTP" >>Subscribe this thread:D:D

Your F1 looks sweet!

I have noticed in a lot of your color pictures that the cars themselves look amazingly realistic but the backgrounds don't.....do you do that on purpose?

kennythebomb
Your F1 looks sweet!

I have noticed in a lot of your color pictures that the cars themselves look amazingly realistic but the backgrounds don't.....do you do that on purpose?

thanks kenny :)

yes...I'm trying to get the focus on the cars

Well my gosh, you made it look VERY GOOD M8:tup::drool:*drrroooooooooollllllllllllllllllll*:lol:
I guess thats the one I asked you to top out of the rest< AMAZING, I really don't know how you do it, it seems as weard as magic to me:drool: I guess I'm overreacting now lol;)

NO I'M NOT:tup: GREAT PICTURE.............find one to top THAT one again:lol:;)

G-T-4-Fan
Well my gosh, you made it look VERY GOOD M8:tup::drool:*drrroooooooooollllllllllllllllllll*:lol:
I guess thats the one I asked you to top out of the rest< AMAZING, I really don't know how you do it, it seems as weard as magic to me:drool: I guess I'm overreacting now lol;)

NO I'M NOT:tup: GREAT PICTURE.............find one to top THAT one again:lol:;)

thanx G-T-4-Fan :)

and no...it's not the one that tops the rest...i'm just trying to do it better each time :)

Well that means it still tops the rest........but:nervous::scared: I'm VER CURIOUS what your gonna bring in next time, lancia delta?

Edit: I'm doing this all wrong:(

kennythebomb
Good job. I beg to differ on the ugly part though. Form and function :)

thanx ken :)

and here's the last for today (it's 11:30PM)

fps_smilie_creator.php

PAJERO RRC PIC ADDED@post#

Here's a preview:
pajerorrcswissalpswf5bl.th.jpg

jmx2222
thanx ken :)

and here's the last for today (it's 11:30PM)

fps_smilie_creator.php

PAJERO RRC PIC ADDED@post#

Here's a preview:
pajerorrcswissalpswf5bl.th.jpg

Sorry for not liking the car anyway, but the photo is great as usual 👍

it is VERY good at rallying, it looks dumb but really, try it......and well.........you know what I think of the image:tup:;)

thanx guys for the nice words:)

I don't know why but it's maybe the atmosphere at the Swiss Alps that gives the rally pics that "special something"

Digging the new skyline shot.....it really stands out from the "front and rear" shots that you usually do!...try to go out of your comfort zone more....its a good thing!

Back