Perfect Balance's Gallery (Update: LIME GREEN Lowrider Dodge Ram /Please look.)

I dont like them that much, I only like 4, 7, 9, and 10. You just made everything all yellow, and barelly left any other colors, and the to top it off you made them too dark for that type of effect. Well, thats just my opinion.

speed junkie #2
I dont like them that much, I only like 4, 7, 9, and 10. You just made everything all yellow, and barelly left any other colors, and the to top it off you made them too dark for that type of effect. Well, thats just my opinion.
Shutup you bastard! jk (I know this dude personally) Well, I guess it is your opinion.:indiff:
BTW, the darkness was supposed to be like that, and what effect are you talking about?
Also they were going to be all B&W so there was going to be only 2 colors.

Great update, great use of colors for an B/W intended shoot. 👍 👍
My fav is the 4th one, nice blend of sharpness, blur and colors. :)

Yeah they are a bit green. I tried to warmify them to give them a more warm feel and not just a bunch of green. But what can I say, its a green track.
Thanks.

I really like these photos. The car looks good on the circuit, and the car looks good anyway. The best thing is that there isn't really a dull/normal photo, they're all interesting.

Dang dude, you really out did yourself this time...I like this set...But out of all those, I really like this one. It invovles most of the cars...And plus, the background is nice :)

I don't like that particular Supra, its colouring doesn't please my eye so much but the pictures are indeed great. The one with the Woodone Supra is the best to my liking. :)

Nice update man, not bad at all. You used some nice angles, and guess what's my fav, #4. :) And I like the feeling of the update, nice green/orange feel. 👍

@Identti: Thanks man!

@ekmatt9: Thanks too!

@pain killer: Thank you!

@Greycap: I seem to like that supra more than the other ones but thanks!

@Sejtur: Thanks!

Sorry for the lame thank yous, but I can think of anything else.

wow, now these shots look sweet!
BTY, I was saying that they were too yellow for a black and white effect and that they were too dark too.
Anyways , those new JGTC shots are awesome.

Ahh, the old radioactive Supra ;).

I really like the colours of this update, and my favourites have to be 10, 11, and 16. 10 Because the clarity of the shot, 11 because it feels very much like a spectator's shot from watching a race first-hand, and 16 because I just love that angle for that part of the track (infact, my old RX-8 LM set has one a lot like it :))

Very nice, PB 👍

very nice man, those bring alot of saturation to the car, and keeps it the main part of the picture. My favorite is number six, very nice, all of them, great work, and BTW, i got a new solstice update! :sly:

You couldn't have picked a better track for that Supra. One of my favorites is #4 in the fourth row; the one with the ferris wheel and rollercoaster in the background. Beyond those you can see the city. I really like wide-open shots like that. I also like closeup, one-on-one competition pics; #1 in the last row fits that idea perfectly. The Supra's like "HA, I beat you! How you like that, biotch!!! Ya know, you could've beat me if you weren't such a *****....." That's what I would have said, anyway.:D :mischievous:

EDIT: I didn't know the thing bleeped out so called "bad words" for you. How 'bout that. Am I going to get in trouble? :nervous: It was supposed to say p-u-s-s-y.

Heres a small update that came together while I was taking pics for one of this week's comp.

The one I used. (edited)

And the one I was going to use, but it looked too much like DO's entry.

Leave a Comment!

I like the second one too, but I thought the angle and backround was not very special and rare. I thought in the comp it would seem just like any other shot you could find in a gallery.(I might change it to that though.)
thanks!

I think you should go with #2, also. It shows a really nice closeup of the front suspension and carbon fiber bits on nose. It also clearly shows the big 7 in the grill, reinforcing the whole "Caterham Super 7" idea. But then again, the photo you chose is more unique in its background and angle. But the back of the 7 is so ugly! Those rectangle lights, ugghhhh! I hate decisions. How 'bout you?

Same here, I don't want to change my entry too soon, because I might come up with something better but won't, be able to change it.
Thanks.

Yea most of them are blurred on purpose. I was trying to get a shots that looked like it was moving, but the car was still focused. It turned out that they kinda looked like I just did a bad job on taking the pics and didn't focus them well. Thanks, I think I might have to go with the 2nd shot, but I don't want to change it too soon, I might come up with something better.

Back