Perfect Balance's Gallery (Update: LIME GREEN Lowrider Dodge Ram /Please look.)

I personally think it's a very good photochop, and other than the wheels looking a bit pixelated, it's convincing enough to have been like that straight from the game. Job well done 👍

Wow, thanks everyone, this is the most comments I ever got overnight.

@ekmatt: I don't like it either, lowriders are just plain ugly.

@bjc-3000: Thanks? I don't really get your comment.

@greycap: Thanks, just don't request any more lowriders.

@sejtur: Thanks dude!

@keef: The s2000 beside it would make such a contrast between the cars, that my head would explode.

@duck: Thanks man!

@Fletch: Thanks!

@Painkiller: Thanks, I used hue and saturation on my Civic, but on this truck I used the variations stuff, and turned it green, thats why its kinda yellowish in places.

@Vonie: Thanks, I was going to shave them off, but then I figured I was wasting too much time making a lowrider in the first place.

@slip: Thanks.

Someone needs to come up with more variaions of the word thanks, I mean, all those "thanks" are just sad to look at.

Hey, if I had the money I would love to drive all kinds of sports cars, wether they're cheapmobiles or high end exotics. Take the Miata for instance. There's nothing out there besides Pontiac's new Soltice that offers that much pleasure and useability for such a low price. And pulling into McDonalds' drive through isn't a biggie! And there's not many cars faster than, say, a Hennessy 1000 Viper. Nothing that handles better than an Enzo. I know there may be better, but you get the idea. But nothing gets noticed as much as a big red Navi ridin' on Dubs. I'm definitely white, but I'd love to be seen like that. I'm not saying I like a lime green pickup, because I don't. But I do like big luxury."Do you ever rub ya leatha?"

Oh, and when you do a custom job like this, you just gotta body color the door handles and mirrors, if possible. It's all in the details.

Sorry for my confusing reply.:embarrassed: I was trying to say:

1. In real life I laugh at people with lowered trucks.
2. I don´t think the colours are too bright at the top, as you said.
3. Overall, it´s not a bad edit, just a stupid car. ;)

Sorry again and Prost! :cheers:

Oh ok thanks, and I screwed up, i meant the colors are too bright at the bottom, especially the side skirt area, there should be a lot more shadow there.

To answer the request question PB:
-Black 300c
-ride height left stock
-Rims well any chrome ones

BTW, PB, (lucky son of a B*tch for getting his PS for free :( ), I'm getting a PS programs for Christmas and i'm looking for a good one. ANY thing you reccomend? BTW, the thing that sucks is that it's for Windows 2000. :(

I say some kind of Adobe photoshop, I've head you cant do some of these things with psp.

PS, why stock ride height, should i make the wheels biger or something to fit? I think it would look wierd, but ok, whatever. I dont know when I'll get started on it, its snowing hard over here,and I'm not in the mood right now. (Please dont request any more lowriders)

Ok, im working on JFM's 300C right now, so if anyone has a request, i could do, then i'll see what i can do, no lowriders please.(also, no crazy bodykit requests or something.)

Latest Posts

Back