Perfect Balance's Gallery (Update: LIME GREEN Lowrider Dodge Ram /Please look.)

i say 2 and 4 are the best, and that thing would be awesome saturated, a lot, 4 is kinda diff. from DO's, i think you may have gotten away with it, but very nice, good luck in the polls!

I love the second one a lot, but all of them are great. They all have a nice warm look to it. 👍

Also, could you check out my new update (the Alfa Spider at Citti di Aria)?

Duck

Thanks TVR... and pain killer. I think I am going to go with the second one as my comp entry, but, as I said before, I don't want to change it too soon.

Ok, here it is. I was really not inspired this time but whatever, here goes.
Sorry for the crappy banner pic, but that was all I had.:indiff:

That's an absolutely delightful car. The pics are really colorful, hard to pick a favorite, really. 👍

Nice pics PB, I got the same car and same track in my gallery somewhere around page 1 - 7 I think :) but they didn't come out as good lookin' like yours, cause they weren't edited :D

From the update I realy like the last shot on the top row and the first and third shots on the middle row.

The thumbnails don't do the shots justice, as the colours look great in the full shots.

Your moving phototravel work is great, it doesn't look photoshoped, if you know what I mean. 👍

Regards

Scaff

pain killer
very good perfectbalance! that is great photoshopping
Hey thank guys.(Jfm, painkiller, and scaff.)
I'm working on a multiple car shot right now so stay tuned, its nothing big though, just the same car twice.

Hey thanks vr6. I've done some more pics that I want to enter in the comps, but I'll post them here after I do. Its a moving phototravel shot, but its not a panning shot, it's done from an angles with the wheels turned.

Thats something I havent tried., you got some nice results...it might make a cool banner in the BESTesters if you do a comparo between two cars.

Here it is. The only thing I really see wrong here is the radial blur on the back wheel, instead of making the blur oval, it just squished it. So it looks kinda messed up.
This is also the shot I entered in the manufactures comp, But I think as I experiment during the week, I'll come up with something better.

That's awesome man!! I'm about to go try that later on today!! It looks awesome. Now I can't wait to see your PS skills in your updates now :D

-Edit- I just scrolled up and saw your Honda Accord Euro-R...HOLY CRAP GUY!!! I am doing an update about that soon now. With those rims!! Jesus X-Mas, that's nice...and wth are you talking about the sky?

Man, I missed the Fairlady, very nice, the colors look good.
The Phototravel ones look very good. The Accords especially.

Back