>> Galeria jmx²²²² <<>> 05/04/08 <<>> <<

• Thread starter jmx2222
  • 684 comments
ahm...it's me again :)

since the are more than 12 entries (I think) in this weeks Rally PMC...my Lancia Delta had to go (rules are rules :)) ...so here's a bit edited pic of it

Lancia Delta S4 Rally Car

jmxdelta3vm.jpg

and here's the untouched pic straight from the MC

...and before I forget...
Support the Rally Photomode Competition - PARTICIPATE & VOTE :)

Woah, i'm going to have to take a closer look at this gallery one day, heaps of awesome pics here!

thanx for likin' the Delta guys :)👍

here's a real "less-used-car" (at least I haven't seen many pix of it)

Citroën Xantia

Thanx for the nice words :)👍
---------------------------------------------------------

Here are for the start only two Tourist Trophy pix. Not perfect since I don't have not much time.
And just a few words about the game: "I love it"

Tourist Trophy

Don't miss to visit my Tourist Trophy Gallery

Click on pic for full size

greetz
jmx

I really don't understand how you make your pics look so real. That Lancia from the previous page looks amazing. It has a slight glow that looks like light dispersing through the dust. All the lines are super smooth. It's just fantastic.
The Citro' isn't as much my style, but I like how you can barely make out the background on the left and the bright shimmer of the car.
These bike pics are going to be the next big thing. They look so fast, it's awesome. I love that Buell, mainly because it's one of the few bikes I can tell you the name of, and because it just looks badass. It shows that the ol' Harley motor can still kick it! And they handle sweet, too. I don't know what that other bike is, a Honda, maybe? It looks good, though. I really like the white sky; it's kind of like that pic you did with the Stingray and Superbird. That one was a masterpiece, by the way.

Later this week I should be able to start taking some TT pictures *cross fingers SwapMagic 3 Pro works*! Superb first efforts, I look forward to joining the TT photomode crew :dopey:!

I don't think there're that many Xantia pictures because it's such an unusual subject, (I&#8217;m basically saying it's hideous in a very polite way ;)).

Nice ... you must be having so much fun right now 👍
is the first shot a Buell Firebolt RM?
it looks really sweet ...

@TURBO (@)....: thanx @ :)

@MKthreeGTi: yep...1st franz...now me...it's his fault I got the game now...could not resist after I saw his pix

@gt_masta: thanx masta - it's worth every single cent to pay for 👍

@wrxrex: thanx wrx - I really love the ugly/less used cars...strange but I love 'em

@Vonie: thanx Vonie...I hope I'll have some more time to shoot more TT pix

@keef: Thanx a lot for the comment keef. Glad you like the pix! I'm not a bike expert but I thinx it's an Yamaha

@Master_Yoda: Thanx Yoda 👍

@ALPHA: I really wish you luck with Swap Magic. As much as I SM should work fine. Hope you already got an PS2 RGB Cable (otherwise you'll see the game only in B/W). Can't wait to see TT pix from you. As you probably already know I'm a big fan of your work. And CONGRATULATIONS on winning the Advanced PMC!!

@franz
: Thanx franz. Oh yeah...I'm using every single moment I got to play TT and it's real fun! And YES...it's the RM Firebolt (it's a pic from an Arcade Mode Replay) ...meanwhile I got it in my the TT-garage too!

@725: thanx :)725

appie17
the last pics is awsome
btw is the game TT already in the stores

thanx appie...the chinese & japanese version are already available. Take a look here

PERFECT BALANCE
Awesome pics man. I'm usually not a fan of a lot of softening, but it looks good on the stingray pic.

Thanx PB...glad you like the stingray pic even you're not a "softie" fan :)

Back