>> Galeria jmx²²²² <<>> 05/04/08 <<>> <<

• Thread starter jmx2222
  • 684 comments
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUWWWWWWW:drool:

Thats just............art:dopey::D But you know that.

Check my gallery too, I want your opinion on my new 2 updates;) Excluding the crappy one pic special I just posted:indiff:

Edit: I must say that pic has a very realistic race track feel to it.:odd: It's suprisingly good.

@Div: The track is Valencia...taken from PD's Tourist Trophy..done by VV...check this for more. And thanx for liking the pic :)

@GT: many thanx...I'll check your gallery tommorow...BTW I saw your Trueno...it's awesome m8 👍

Now that is pretty damned cool, JMX. I wish I had the ability to do that... just incredible, really.

Hot 👍

Great shot JMX 👍
I still don't have time to do that yet
but I am more looking forward to put Lemans track on TT
so does the AIs mess up on the Valencia in GT4?

@slip: thanx slip 👍 as I wrote it's work of VV - I just followed the instructions :)

@franz: thnax franz :) Great idea on the Le Mans...PM when done - I'm interested too :). About the AI - YES they mess up ...they all brake and make almost a stop at the shortly after the beginning of the long left curve (2nd last before the finish line), so no real racing against them is possible. Anyway it's good enough for a photoshoot.

@painkiller: many thanx :)👍

greetz
jmx

The pic has an interesting composition. 👍 One can really imagine and hear how the cars run along the curve. And the pic has some sensation of showing a new track. That shot gets me dreaming of creating totally new circuits for GT...

Prost! :cheers:

JMX your updates are only pic but danm they look good.
Like my father always says " its not quantity but the quality that counts" good job man.

^ many thanx for the comments + nice words :)👍
-------------------

Here's a Isuzu 117 Coupe I made few days ago, inspired by 440's great pix (and even bigger wheels :)), not lowered but blinged...that's what I actually wanted :)

Isuzu 117 Coupe

jmxbellet285dr.jpg

greetz
jmx

That Isuzu 117 Coupe pic is just gorgeous. Ranks up there with some of the best i've seen. Awesome, just awesome!

Nice JMX! Very Nice! I like how the body is rolling over to the right, and those low profile tires look awesome around those huge wheels! Glad I could be an inspiration for such fine work! It really looks wonderful!👍

@R32mania: thanx m8 :)

@Master_Yoda: thanx MY :) I will :)

@FaLLeNAn9eL:
thanx m8:) Glad you visited my gallery :)

@Touring Mars: many thanx TM :)

@identti:
thanx m8:)

@Dick Steel: thanx DS...and thanx for the correction about the car name...I'm still wondering why I thought that it was the Bellet

@725: many thanx 725 :)

@Vonie:
thanx Vonie... huh...the wheels are too small? I'll try next time to make'em XXXXL

@garnettrules21: thanx garnet...and thanx for leavin' a comment :)

@440 CHARGER: Thanx 440. Somehow I knew you'll like the bodyroll :)👍

@PLmatt91: thanx a lot :)

@franz: thanx Franz :) I was very happy as I saw the Isuzu in my garage in that color - then I knew I have to take it out on a shootie

@pain killer: thanx PK...Glad you like the pic

@all: Many thanx for all the nice comments. They encourage me to keep on making new pix

greetz
jmx

Back