440's Photomode Gallery - Forza 3 *Update 6/18/2010* Hemi Challenger

• Thread starter 440 CHARGER
  • 1,195 comments
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. I love it. You cleaned up the Skyline so well. I could NEVER clean it up so good. Dude, you gotta tell what you did to this picture!!! :drool: *Right click, save as, "440 Desktop Pic", saves. Goes into folder, right click, set as desktop background* BOOM!

PLmatt91
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. I love it. You cleaned up the Skyline so well. I could NEVER clean it up so good. Dude, you gotta tell what you did to this picture!!! :drool: *Right click, save as, "440 Desktop Pic", saves. Goes into folder, right click, set as desktop background* BOOM!

Thanks Matt! It was about 5hrs of Smudge, Dodge, and Burn. And, of course, the blur. But it's a lot of work ceaning up all of those lines. I should post the original to show how it looked before.

*Jaw hits floor.......turns of photoshop.......and sulks!*

Thats awsome man, really awsome stuff. I would say check out my gallery etc but with pics like that id be a little embarresed :lol:

Spec...

Man if thats the one you turned down, I can't wait to see the one you will actually use. One of the absolute best pics around!!!! Thanks for my new desktop wallpaper:tup:!

oh. my. god. can we say 2 time 2.0 photocomp champ? looks like those words will be spoken again if i see this calibre consistancy in your work.

Awesome looking as always 👍
can't wait to see your final entry
btw I am still working on my entry
but no way that's good enough to compare my last entry
because I didn't use metallic color car this time
I think your final entry may kick my butt
well ... good luck

edit > I think those line's highlight (on the rear) should be placed on left hand side
because the light source is from the right
even if the light source is from trackside objects, it shouldn't be this much of highlight
just a friendly opinion hope you don't mind :)

franz
Awesome looking as always 👍
can't wait to see your final entry
btw I am still working on my entry
but no way that's good enough to compare my last entry
because I didn't use metallic color car this time
I think your final entry may kick my butt
well ... good luck

Hmm, I don't think anyone can kick your butt when it comes to this stuff!:)

I have'nt even started on my new entry yet. Good thing TF gave us 7 days to turn one in. I still don't know what to do yet. But hopefully I will come up with something. I may end up turning that Skyline in, only if my 2nd try does'nt turn out. I will be looking forward to seeing your entry too. I am sure it will be a stunner!

And thanks to everyone for the nice, encouraging comments. You guys really make doing this stuff enjoyable.:)

franz
edit > I think those line's highlight (on the rear) should be placed on left hand side
because the light source is from the right
even if the light source is from trackside objects, it shouldn't be this much of highlight
just a friendly opinion hope you don't mind :)

Yeah, I agree the highlights should probably be on the right. I was more focused on cleaning up the little detail that was there, so I guess I just did'nt pay attention to it. But I think the detail that is there looks much better than what was there to start with, which was'nt much.

And JFM, I did'nt use any pen tool for touch up. It was all the smudge tool, and dodge and burn tools.

Oh my goodness that nearly complety real. But some flaws, which did not take it near a real shot:

The shadows on the door.
The front rim spinning.
The nuts on the back rim.
Shadows on the back of the flaired arch, right above the rim.
Back window shadow to the far right.
Some of the shadows on the side window, mainly the far left ones.
The Door handle.

There is some other small parts, which do not make it not look almost real. But I let you find the rest of them as a bit of fun lol.

Anyway I may use that pic as my PSP wallpaper.

Man, that's so clean. :drool: I love everything about the pic, the reflections, shadows, blur, colors. One of your best works. 👍

I still don't know how to do that blur BTW. :P

You know, when I was going home from school tuesday, I saw a black convertible XKR driving. The 'older one'. I liked it so much with the big rims, and the whole car was looking so good. I saw it driving exactly from the side your GT-R is driving. The backlights look so good in the sun. So, maybe that's a good idea for you to try if you run out of inspiration. :)

That R34 is soooooo good mate, the pic is a true work of art!!! Thanks for the support in my gallery!!! Bring more pics soon:)

Niels
WTF:eek: Dude you have my vote if you get this pic as your entry and not the Viper one:drool:

Ah, maybe I will use the Skyline some other time for another comp. I doubt it though. I'm glad you all like it. It will just have to stay in my gallery though.:)

Oh well;)

And thanks for uploading the 3 base pictures of your tutorial you made on page 27, post 527. I never copied the layers a few times, but now I used your base pictures, did everything as the tutorial and it definatly looks better than my motion blur, though I've been around for over a year now (together with my previous account). Stunning, thanks:tup:

OMFG,its so clean
this is the most beautiful pic of a skyline, or any car i ever saw, No Doubt
This is my new wallpaper
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: Max respect

Back