440's Photomode Gallery - Forza 3 *Update 6/18/2010* Hemi Challenger

• Thread starter 440 CHARGER
  • 1,195 comments
440 CHARGER
Yes, the top layer is what you see for the most part. But since it has more pixels blurred, you will see a gap between the car and the background where pixels are lost due to the blur. So you have to add more layers of lesser blur to fill in that gap and keep it from looking un-blurred. If you look around GTP enough in other's galleries, you will see some blurred shots where there is clear background just around the edges of the car while the rest of the background is blurred. This method that I use elimates the clear background.
Ah I see. And youre not using any feathering either it seems. I was wondering what that blank space was when i cut the car (not my usual technique. Interesting.

My first Tourist Trophy photo shoot. I am loving it already. The bikes are such a welcome change from the cars. I love the colorfullness of the bikes. Every angle just seems to look really good. Enough blabbering, here are the pics!:dopey: Sorry, there are a lot of wheelies, but I could'nt resist!

Damn sweet 👍
My first TT photo shoot used this bike as well
8th shot looks great with that heavy shadow

Those are beauties 440!! My fav is probably the first. I keep seeing great shots like this I may have to pick this game up eventually.

Thankyou all so much for your comments. I am going to start up a TT gallery sometime this weekend hopefully. But first I have to get my PD Tourney entry done, again...:)

do not attemt to restsit the wheelies! may result in permanent damage.. :sly: nice pics man! really rich color. those rock. check out my gallery in the tt forum! i could use some comments there 👍

#7 Kicks arse. Really makes me want to get the game. Id love to get that same shot and shoot on the ground with the background blurred, close to his face (you know, get that intensity :sly:).

Great pics. i think i need to start taking some pic of my bike i haven't tried photo mode yet. I'll start TODAY.👍

The cut and paste wheel method works with TT too! And the shots look just as beautiful with motion blur as GT4. Here is my Ninja that does wheelies incredibly easily, so if you are looking for an easy wheelie, look no further. It will pull one in 6th gear.👍

KAWASAKI NINJA ZX-10R @ SEATTLE

Looks really good full size too!​

Great work 440, I going to have to wait ages before it comes out here, if it does!

Thanks guys. I am glad to see that a lot of you are being convinced, not by just me, but many others, to get TT. Which, you should anyways, it's created by PD! It really is an awesome game. I don't know if it's just me, but the level of detail in the models and texturing seems to be up a bit from GT4. Might be because there is less polygons needed on the bike models than the car models, but everything looks great! All of the details on the motors just makes each picture stand out and look absolutely stunning. It will be hard to take a crapy picture of this game.

And I will probably get my gallery in the TT thread started today. And we need to get some TT PMCs going!👍

Where are GT4 pics?? I admit that TT trophy must be great, but where are the cars??:(

I think those rims look 3D at any angle
which is way better than GT4
as JFM mention about photoshop wheel blur
I don't think we can do that with TT photos
since things behind the rim is background
you don't wanna radial blur that background heh?
I guess that copy wheel trick will work the best

One thing I have to comment is that there are some halo around the bike
maybe you should cut the bike out with little background around it
and trim the background out when you finish the blur

Actually, the halo around the bike was from an overlay layer I put on it. I was trying to soften it up a little, and I kind of like it.

And JFM, it's the cut and paste blured wheel method for the wheels, as franz said. You can't radial blur the background.

Very nice, 440. 👍
The details on the bike are really good, the motion blur is awesome too. And just like Vonie I feel left out too.

hey 440,

i have a favour to ask. i am about to start making a poster to advertise a charity car cruise, and some of your GT4 pics would suit it perfectly.

but coz i dont take credit for other peoples work, im asking permission to use one of your pics for the poster - which will be put up all around the city of Adelaide, Australia.

(I dont have GT4 or even a PS2 - i have an xbox, but recently swapped my TV for a bar fridge - priorities :P)

get back to me via email if you could. cheers
Rhys.

justrhysism
hey 440,

i have a favour to ask. i am about to start making a poster to advertise a charity car cruise, and some of your GT4 pics would suit it perfectly.

but coz i dont take credit for other peoples work, im asking permission to use one of your pics for the poster - which will be put up all around the city of Adelaide, Australia.

(I dont have GT4 or even a PS2 - i have an xbox, but recently swapped my TV for a bar fridge - priorities :P)

get back to me via email if you could. cheers
Rhys.

Sure, you can use one of my pictures. Which one are you wanting to use? Sorry to get back to you so late, but I just now checked my gallery for the first time in several weeks.

Latest Posts

Back