440's Photomode Gallery - Forza 3 *Update 6/18/2010* Hemi Challenger

• Thread starter 440 CHARGER
  • 1,195 comments
Wow, I guess that Skyline is quite the hit. Thanks to everyone for your comments. You all are making me wonder if I should change my 2.0 entry....

Click Preview For Full Size
Dodge Viper GTS Coupe @ Tsukuba Wet

This was my final entry in the 2.0, but I swapped if for the Skyline shot.

franz
I think the skyline is better as well
there is little odd with the Viper's shadow

I think the odd thing about the shadow is the dark part of it is where the reflection on the road intersected with the shadow of the car. I did blur the shadows seperatly so I could keep the the original shadow area in the correct spot, but it's something that needs to be perfected still.

OMG! FTW!!!!! Dude, I love this picture, sooo much. I love your work 100% to the fullest, that picture is making me drool right now. It is officially my desktop background.

:drool: Can't fault it one bit! Excellent shot man! Keep 'em coming! :dopey:

Edit: Did you use motion or radial blur for that pic? :dopey:

Thanks everyone! I was'nt even expecting this one to turn into much, the rims really set it off. I tried a something a little different with my soft light layer. I adjusted the Curves and it gave a nice contrasting effect. I like it!

Again, AWESOME work man. I was thinking last night about how id like to see one of you blur pics with more color and less of an orange tint... it looks great. 👍 👍

im very impressed. how did you get that mix of color and depth? amazing. that is as good as that car will ever look :)

It looks like it's racing on some beach or something, the light blue and the sand-like brown. It's wonderfull:tup:

Back