440's Photomode Gallery - Forza 3 *Update 6/18/2010* Hemi Challenger

• Thread starter 440 CHARGER
  • 1,195 comments
Revolution.
Nice work 440 👍👍
It doesn't stand out to me as much as some of your recent stuff, eg the Skyline and the Supra, but it is still a great pic in itself. One thing that bugs me though is the backfire is too sharp. If the camera shutter is open long enough to get that much blur, the flames surely have not stayed in the one spot that long to appear that sharp and defined.
But perhaps I'm just nitpicking :P
Well done anyhow. 👍👍

I suppose you're right on the flame thing. I just did'nt think of that.

And I don't think this is one of my best either. When I first took the shot in GT4 I thought is was going to turn out really good. I really like the angle and the shadow and the reflection on the wheels. But once I got it into Photoshop, it kind of lost it's luster for some reason. I added the redish tint to it that seemed to help, but I think it's a little too dark. Just not enough detail in the middle of the car to match the ends and the background. The wheels are also kinda iffy. They are a little blurry and are a little to bright I think. But it looks ok. I have another shot of the CTR doing a drift that I have quickly blurred to get an idea of how it would look, and I like it. So perhaps I will spend some time on it tomorrow.

Thanks

Really sexy dude, I love it. Also my desktop :) But just really curious, how long did it take to do this picture? and how did you get those reflections like that?!

Fantastic shot 440,, as I must say,, not your best but that means nothing,, cause it is an Awesome pic:),, Something bothers me though,, I don;t know what it is,, I seem to find it a bit unreal,, But oh well,, it's just me,, maybe I'm tired,, Still an awesome shot,, keep em coming mate:tup:

👍 Great shot man, It looks similar to the Supra shot, but you sure have scrubbed that car up well! Great editing skills man. Keep 'em coming! :dopey:

That has to be your best yet, but I can see jagged edges on the bonnet. The roof line, as well as the spoiler and the lines that keep the back bumpers on.

Holy crap, dude.

I hardly ever go into the photomode forum anymore, and I went into your thread since it was listed on the front page.

All of your recent photos are spectacular. And that's an understatement. Everything is absolutely perfect. No jaggies, absolutely clean and sharp, the car fits perfectly with the backround, everything, and I mean everything is perfect.

Honestly, I'm scared at the fact of what you'll do with GT5.

Thanks alot guys. I have had that picture sitting around for a while now, and just decided to clean it up and post it. Glad you guys like it. I still don't think it's the best clean-up job I have done, but it's decent. With the reflections, I really did'nt do much to make them stand out aside from smoothing them out. There were a lot of jaggies and squared-off edges, and I had to reconstruct the reflections that flow over the rear fenders. I don't think I got them quite right, but they look much better. I did add a little dodge and burn to the reflections, but it's mainly GT4.👍

----- RUF CTR2 @ Seatle Circuit -----
May 28, 2006
Click for full size

Yeah, you are right GR... I am still waiting for the critique.

And this is just another shot from the Seatle batch. Wishing I was at the 500 though. Guess the radio will just have to do...​

Shame about that, maybe we'll get more smoke in GT5. Nice pics, I've only just found this thread, I've only managed to get through the first few pages but I really like what I see. 👍

Do you do any conventional photography or just Gran Turismo stuff?

Gorgeous.

The rims are getting a bit overused everywhere, but you did a good job of hiding their actual shape.👍

SuperT
Shame about that, maybe we'll get more smoke in GT5. Nice pics, I've only just found this thread, I've only managed to get through the first few pages but I really like what I see. 👍

Do you do any conventional photography or just Gran Turismo stuff?

Yeah, GT5 should be incredible. Glad you like my thread.

I do some, but very little conventional photography. I would like to do more but just never get around to it. I have a Charger picture a few pages back, but it's nothing special or anytihng.

Thanks.:)

Dear lord,

I took a car out to seatle the other day, and couldn't seem to get any decent shots.. so that's why these latest impress me so much.

I'm sure i wont be the only in saying "We want more!!".
Keep it up, Great stuff.

Back