440's Photomode Gallery - Forza 3 *Update 6/18/2010* Hemi Challenger

• Thread starter 440 CHARGER
  • 1,195 comments
Hmmm, I love these as always Charger, you're keeping me really going with every update 👍

Aaanywho, the Z shot is very nice, clean is great as usual, the door lines are perfect, the colors are in place as well and you really used the dodge tool in a lovely way 👍 However, when looking to the left side picture which, I assume, has a gradient map, the door lines lost much of their quality.

The Subaru shot is amazing, did you use the smudge or blurs on it to clean it up? It looks as though you painted it, awesome effect 👍 The colors are great as well but the rims seemed to be oversaturated or something.

But all in all a wonderful update as always Charger 👍

Im left speechless man! those 350Z shots are beautiful the 2nd one has got to be my favourite because of the realism and cleanness:tup:

Great update as always!

Of the 350Z, I prefer the 2nd, the 1st seems a bit 'cartoonish', although you maintained the car's lines perfectly not appearing to lose any detail.
2nd 350 looks just awesome. You really got to a level with those rims that they look almost non-GT4-like, quite impressive. Also, the way you got the car cleaned puzzles me, I still don't know how some of you people manage to clean-up a car like that while retaining every single piece of the reflections and light variations... :rolleyes:

The subaru, although it's a fairly common style shot coming from you, still looks amazing. The 'greatness' in it is just awesome. Don't like the rims as much on this one, but the blur-quality, tones, and lightness are really good.
Also, the way you cleaned this car is near-perfection, truly great work. 👍

Nice update as always Charger, gives me the push to keep trying. Btw that STI looks familiar to me... an old pic you shot for the 2.0 advanced comp along time ago.

I quite like the 350Z shots, although the sides look a bit 'blotchy' and the top left corner is distracting me a bit. The blurring on the grass looks great. 👍

I'm not too keen on the Impreza shot though, the location and blurring is very well done and gives the shot a nice stylish look but the car looks really weird, especially the black blotches at the front. :ill:

Thankyou for the comments everyone. I'm not sure if I really like the 350 shot though. Something about it just doesn't look right. I don't know what, but I couldn't get the colors the way I intended to. It cleaned up fairly well though. And the Subaru shot was a really old shot I had laying around and decided to use because I didn't feel like taking any new pics. It's been done for quite a while now, but I just got around to posting it up. Thanks again.:)

Btw that STI looks familiar to me... an old pic you shot for the 2.0 advanced comp along time ago.

It is actually from the same batch of shots I took a very long time ago, but it's not the same shot. It is quite similar, but not the same.👍

Great shots man. I really like the subaru the most though, the great use of contrast in that shot is amazing.

Wow 440, lovely shots. My fav has to be the second 350Z, the composition is so nice, just grass and the car, very unique. Love the colours and great blur.

I really like the STi too, it's a location you don't see often and you have made a superb shot there. I love the half opacity blur, really adds to the overall greatness of the shot. Hope to see another great 440 update soon and goodluck in the Tourney. 👍

By the way, I love the shot of your Charger, sweet lokking car. Love the colour. :D

worship.gif

What's up with the chase updates this week :lol:

Anyway, that's a very nice picture 👍 The cleaning looks good, the colours are nice and the agnle is lovely 👍

well done yet again! i havent been here for a while, and i'm glad i went and checked it out this time. i'm still new to photoshop, and i'm trying to figure out how to do a clean motion blur. now i gotta dig up those guides that people did a long time ago when i had gimp. i wanna try out everyone of them now. can u help me out ? :D

TOYOTA SUPRA 'RZ'

I spent a lot of time cleaning this one up. I used paths on the jambs and used selections on the reflective parts to get a perfect, smooth edge. I think it turned out rather well. One of my cleanest updates I think.
👍​

Awesome. So clean. Hey i have a question, could you post some pics from PGR3 that are unedited? Im ust curious as to what they look like.

oh damn!!! how did u use paths ? i dont even know how to use those yet. can u tell me ? :grin i'm really lost. but that shot is very inspiring to me. bring more !

Back