PSC: Weekly Muscle Car Chop Week #3

• Thread starter Cobraking
  • 61 comments

Cobraking

(Banned)
:) Hope u guys enjoy this one.. the rules try to make a 2004 Saleen Mustang out of the picture posted :D enjoy rules again,, try making a SALEEN MUSTANG i would like to see ure ideas on a new genaration Mustang saleen wich will be definatly nice..:lol: ENJOY
- Cobraking

Attachments

• ford-mustang-gt-concept.jpg
    ford-mustang-gt-concept.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 55
nice!!! its a good idea, altough somewhat limited. also, I THINK the pic should be a three quarter... the pic should show the front or rear of the car. the dead on side view doesnt let you do anything... could you ghance the pic man??? please?

Cano

i like the idea :D

I'd really hope to make a Saleen mustang with this one. I mean, come on, the new mustang is way cool.
I just hope cobradude changes the pic. if not, well, Ill ad a spoilers and rims and graphics and call it done

Cano

lez wait for him

I know I mite **** a lot, but, Id prefer to work on the hardtop hahahaha
oh well, that pic is ok... we can make two :)

Cano

whaddayathink?? hardtop? ragtop?
I will do the rag one tough... and if you post a hardtop, Ill make it too :D

I was thinking maybe something like this...

Ford-Mustang-GT-Concept-009.jpg

the angle is photoshoppable, no?

Cano

damn that car is so gorgeous its gonne be tough doing something cool to it @.@

i had that inmind but u know i wanted a beter angle that angle that Cano posted is a bit ackward.. u know what i mean.. and u genuises have the task of puttign a hard top or rag top on that mustang!that i posted

PS: thats a good idea :D

I really dont see whats bad about the angle, I mean, you can rotate the thing and it will be straight as arrow. want me to make it and post it straight???
also, I'll try one last time. if its not accepted, fine then. anyway I willl make the ragtop

Cano

this one may be?
Ford-Mustang-GT-Concept-003.jpg

okedoke- here is my first, its kind of a quicky -
no rips here, its all rendered with the exception of the extra lights and new fogs
Note the new wheel placements.

plus- your thoughts on the convertable top? is it too far down in the back?

Attachments

• .conv 1.jpg
    .conv 1.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 89
Unfortunately he changed the picture. But I say we keep the one that Artifice has worked on. Its not fair for one to have to start over because you decided to go with a different pic. Plus the new picture is worse quality and much too difficult.

Here is Artifice's original:
attachment.php

no biggie- im not sure if this one is what i wanted anyways- ill do the other one.

the chop above is from the grey one (second pic posted)

hahaha can we make all three? I mean, cmon, a saleen mustang isnt that difficult to do, it doesnt differ too much. as for what artifice did, that's just what I was saying... just rotate the pic and the car will be straight as route 66. and I think that, 'tween all pics that has been posted, that one has a better angle to work on.

Cano

liked your idea on the double headlight artifice. original. Will do mine tonite... even the three... if I can -_-

Just posting the orignal of Artifices for easier reference.

Attachments

• ford-mustang-gt-concept.jpg
    ford-mustang-gt-concept.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 120
the official one will be with that image???
tell us. and yes, it does look like the front of a Vantage @@

anyway Ill make the ragtop too. stay tuned.

Cano

/me looks for pics of saleens rite now ¬.¬U

you know- im not a huge ford fan, particularly when it comes to design. but I got to take my hat off to 'em with this one. the conceptual new age tight angle freshness of this mustang body design really speaks to our generation.

I dont know how many of you have seen the mechanised interior of this beaut, but for those who have not, I think you will be pleased to see an american automaker taking such a vibrant more german-like approach in it's avant guard stylings.

It is fun, but difficult , to render attachments consistant with the design here (as you can probably see in my entry above).

as I said, it ill be very difficult to do something cool to this car, but wha the heck, lez try

Cano

and yes, i have seen the interior, but i doubt any of those things will get to production, sadly

I will make the three chops... i wont spoil ideas, I will turn them into saleens anyway. stay tuned.

Cano

Back