PSC: Weekly Muscle Car Chop Week #3

• Thread starter Cobraking
  • 61 comments
Originally posted by Garconis
Unfortunately he changed the picture. But I say we keep the one that Artifice has worked on. Its not fair for one to have to start over because you decided to go with a different pic. Plus the new picture is worse quality and much too difficult.

:lol: Garconis.. Shutup.:lol: j/k buddy.. well i posted the pic the way Artifice had it so ever1 can do it ..
CHOPS ARE DUE 2MOROW AT 11:30AM!

oh, I think I should have said 23:30, rite? oh well. -___-
please dude!!!! ¬_¬U
post the damned thing like RITE NOW!! I wanna see yer bucket dude!!!

Cano

If it's a "weekly" comp, why did you start it 2 days ago, and why do you stop it now?

:) here's mine.:)

Attachments

• ford-mustang-gt-concept.jpg
    ford-mustang-gt-concept.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 44
OMG NO! veilside rims on a mustang!!!!
AAAGHH!!!

awrite here's mine. as the rules said, I made a Saleen mustang. subtlety doesnt exist. 4.6 liter supercharged thing underhood.

Cano

also, everyone did the very same thing on the hood. damn -__-

Attachments

• saleengt.jpg
    saleengt.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 61
AAGH I HATE my monitor. tell me, do you see the honeycomb grille or the difference between the black lights and the grille? cuz I only see a black splat >_<
-__- please tell me

Cano

Originally posted by Cano
AAGH I HATE my monitor. tell me, do you see the honeycomb grille or the difference between the black lights and the grille? cuz I only see a black splat >_<
-__- please tell me

Cano

I see them fine. Nice chop man. :)
That really looks like a Saleen Mustang.

Originally posted by keitshi
I see them fine.

/me smashes his monitor!!!!
you stupid piece of ****!!!!!!

damn, then I should get another one, I really hate how I see it in the mac and the the PC blows them off -__-
as for the pic, thanks man :)

Cano

Keitshi is the won we are all waiting for :D.. after him ill set up the poll, and week4
and o yah.. week 4 is gonna be a Modern Muscle Car..

whoa! looks pretty wicked dude!!! I wanted to make that fender wide as you, but couldnt do it XD
I like it. also, it looks as if the tire wall was the size of a brush stroke!!! LOWWWWWWWWWW LOOWWWWWW profile!!

Cano

mean :mischievous:

and, btw, that grille is a tire thread? @.@

whoa! looks pretty wicked dude!!! I wanted to make that fender wide as you, but couldnt do it XD
I like it. also, it looks as if the tire wall was the size of a brush stroke!!! LOWWWWWWWWWW LOOWWWWWW profile!!

Cano

mean :mischievous:

Thanx :)

and, btw, that grille is a tire thread? @.@

Tire thread? U got some imagination :lol: Its just a grille. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by epic
yea I see that too :odd: < < < < < <

hahaha you see??? it LOOKs like a tire thread!!!
:lol:

Cano

and, er, yo epic or cobra king or anyone... how do you put the title under yer avatar? you cobraking have the cobrakingdesign, and epic says he is a sick dude. I wanna do dat!!! what do I do? T-T

O_o really?? oh damn. well, I see... I'll post as much as I can :) then mwahaha!!!! tha's gonna be nasty ya know :)

Cano

Cano tite avatar 👍.. and Keitshi SICK CHOP.. thats awsome.. and u need 500posts if im coorect to put ure own title like me :D i have 700 :lol:

you said Fox-body, dude ¬.¬U

but that's ok, ill do yer modern stuff -__-

Cano

:) for now we;ve doen too many mustang fox-body will be the next mustang but i have a Chevy in mind.. :lol:

Back