Check Out My Hand Built Racing Pod!

Do you like what I have done with it?

• Yes!

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
attachment.php

Lol Breaker would you like me to sketch a diagram for you? Howabout some skimatics while im at it. :D Lol im suprised its half and half, anyone else here have a home built racing pod? I mean cmon, I planned and cut the peices in 30 minutes and could never have expected this good of a result....

You assholes are lazy. It takes about the same time to view the pictures as it does to type up a complaint. Since I'm such a nice guy, I'll post both of the images.

130104-Picture 1.jpg

130104-Picture 2325252.jpg

Originally posted by Klostrophobic
You assholes are lazy. It takes about the same time to view the pictures as it does to type up a complaint. Since I'm such a nice guy, I'll post both of the images.
Not lazy. Just cautious--skeptical that you can join the Yahoo! group without undesirable side-effects.

Yes, I am not a small guy, and for my friends that try it its still fairly comfortable, but some people are used to having it closer to them. I dont totaly recline, the seat may look far back, but I dont lean back completely, your not supposed to, because its also designed to take into consideration if your were wearing a helmet. By the way, whoever posted the pictures, thanks, and could you tell me how you did it? :D

No I do not have to sit in the chair to watch the TV, if you look closely, I position it right at the end of my bed, so I can lay down, and the TV is on a rotating stand, so I can turn and face it anywhere I want.

FOR GOD SAKES ITS YAHOO! WHAT UNDESIREABLE SIDE EFFECTS?!~?!?!?!:banghead: :mad: :irked: :banghead: :mad:

yeah i am going to begin building one soon but I am going to weld a steel frame for the seat and have the steering wheel and pedals all attached to frame also I will make them adjustable for people other than me.

What do you think?

FOR GOD SAKES ITS YAHOO! WHAT UNDESIREABLE SIDE EFFECTS?!~?!?!?!

Oh let me see. The YAHA virus maybe! I actually got it cause my dumbass sister signed up to Yahoo mesenger, used it once and forgot about it.
So yes there are undesirable effects.

You can sign up with a fake address anyway. Nothing's going to happen. Or you can sign up with your real address and then leave the group immediately after viewing the images. But you don't have to do that now, because I'm such a nice guy.

Thats pretty sweet. The closest i got it making something like that is mounting the wheel on the TV table and pulling up a chair. I'm just wondering how long it took you to make it and what do you do when you want to watch something else?

The TV rotates, and its in a fairly small room, 16'X16', so I can turn it anyway I want easily, but not only that the unit is at the foot of my bed, so I can just lay down to watch TV, but its used mostly for my PS2, and I can watch TV in my downstairs area with the "big" screen if I want to.

Took me 4 days to build

Originally posted by Klostrophobic
You can sign up with a fake address anyway. Nothing's going to happen. Or you can sign up with your real address and then leave the group immediately after viewing the images. But you don't have to do that now, because I'm such a nice guy.

Hey, Klos. Has anyone ever told you that you're such a nice guy?

Back