PR's Gallery: Stiff little bugger at Infineon

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 61 comments

-Fred-

This is a custom title
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Somewhere.
I'm jumping on the bandwagon too, so what, sue me! ;) The contest entries received more contrast adjustment than the others, by the way. I only posted the ones I preferred from each shoot, since sometimes I can shoot 20-25 pictures for no good reason...

Nismo Z-Tune Fairlady Z at Tokyo​

Amuse S2000R1 at SSR5

Mazda Atenza6 Race Car at TokyoR246

Volkswagen Käfer at Laguna Seca

Lotus Elise 111R at GVS

More updates to follow, including the Falken GT-R at Hong Kong, the Opera S2000 at Tsukuba, and the BMW M Coupe at Suzuka.

Comments and criticism welcome!

I like your elise shots best, especially the one in second last row, 3rd from left. Very smooth and good colors. If you want criticism I'd say you maybe played too much with colors in some or your shots, that does not always make them look better, but that's just my personal taste. But your photos are definatly worthy of a gallery! :)

Holy Crap dude!! Those pics are amazing!! My favorite would probably be when the 350z is next to the 280z I believe? It looks hawt...Or when the 350z is turning and the left rear wheel goes...Looks cool, keep it up 👍

Amazing shots. I love your 350z next to the 240zg, even voted for it in the competition. Your first shot of the S2000 with the D1 Falken RX7 looks awesome, good composition and color, can't wait to see more.

Resistence is futile :)

Favourites are all from the Elise set, the 3rd, 4th, and 6th 👍

Thanks for the comments guys, really appreciate them. As I promised yesterday, here's more. For some reason the M Coupe came out all bleak and washed up, so I'm going to redo it from scratch. Okay, here goes nothing. :P

Falken Skyline GT-R in Hong Kong

Opera S2000 at Tsukuba, D1GP style

More a bit later on, when my computer stops being so darned slow.

All your pics are great, seeing that a lot of them were taken for competitions. I think that made you take more time in them, and made every single one of them good.
Great shots.

( I think your the only moderator that is so active in the forums himself.) Kinda cool, seeing an official member join in the fun and not just sticking to your job.

(Are we allowed to tell you to drop a line in our gallerys?)
If so, then stop by sometime.

A few more...

KPGC10 invades the Nurburgring

Cusco Impreza GT, Sears Point Raceway

And that's it for tonight... :lol:

Still got a lot of ideas for photoshoots, so watch this space!

Nice gallery you're building up here, PR.

I particulary like the Beetle and the Cusco set very much. 👍

Nice updates man. those D1GP Opera S2K Pics look niice. I had one the other day but sold cause of the amount of Cr. I had. I was down to about 986 Cr.

Thanks again for the comments, guys.

Here's another small update, I had a lot of fun shooting those pictures... The subject itself is an oddball, I don't think I've ever seen another one on here.

Suzuki WagonR RR catchin' R on Autumn Ring

I REALLLLYYY like your KPGC10 invades the Nurburgring and your Cusco Impreza GT, Sears Point Raceway update:eek:

I always found it hard to shoot at the nurenburgring:scared: You did one amazing job:tup:

Alrighty-o, another quick-ish update! Not my best shots whatsoever, but this thing is a hoot to drive.

BMW 330i E90 at Apricot Hill

And a bonus PhotoTravel picture...

8th shot is the money shot, for me anyways. I've had a 330 in my garage for ages, and have yet to drive it. I think this is just the inspiration I need to finally take it for a spin.

Looks like you had fun PR, nice shots all-round 👍

Wow! My fave GTP member has my fave gallery! Very nice and clean shots PR! Stop by my gallary if you like. And if you comment, dont say it's dark, I know they are. :cheers:

Thanks for the kind comments, they're really appreciated. :)

Well it seems winter is already upon us, with the first snowfall coming down all of a sudden... Set me in the mood for some winter-ish action. Car's supposed to be bright orange, dunno what happened. Mostly sideways pics, as usual.

Audi TT 3.2 Quattro in Chamonix​

Back