PR's Gallery: Stiff little bugger at Infineon

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 61 comments
*stops laughing* Damn, you have found a good name for that car! Nice shots too. 👍

By the way, where do you live? We got the first snow early today. :)

I'm in the Montreal area, on the Canadian east coast... I wasn't expecting snow that early, that's for sure.

Cool choice of colour. It makes a nice contrast in that track. 👍

Why don't you resize the pictures a bit? It makes them easier to look at.

Good idea, can't see why I'm not doing it here, since I do it for the contests... 👍

Hey great pics, that car looks awesome in the snow. I have to live with a grey one. The orange might not be the best color, but it sure stands out.

really nice update!!
I believe it is mission 34 ... congratulation for passing the mission

That is correct. It also marked 100% completion... the longest time it ever took me to fully complete a Gran Turismo game.

I was going for that "on the edge" feeling, since that's what it felt like throughout the lap.

Sweet, sweet SLR! The last picture with the blur is very fitting. Oh and I noticed you love attacking corners very hard, riding onto the grass on the inside - or was it the beginning of a few shortcuts? ;)

Oh and congratulations! I'm still on 69% (ish), and will never win the Formula Championship at Motegi Speedway, too hard for me!

Thats the one for me, how happy were you when you passed him in Mission 34.

Regards

Scaff

Ahah. You can almost smell the tension on those pictures... Nice captures. 👍

I also have my Mission 34 replay saved to take some shots of it some day.

ALPHA
Oh and congratulations! I'm still on 69% (ish), and will never win the Formula Championship at Motegi Speedway, too hard for me!

Im in a similar spot...76% and whats left seems to be more frustrating than fun...so Ill try for a few times...get mad....grab a beer...and do a photoshoot to calm down. That Motegi Super speedway....for being the most simple track....its HAS to be the track that gives me the most problems...Ive lost quite a few LONG races right at the end too.

Yeah, the cars seem to react oddly on there from time to time...

The whole lap was on maximum attack mode, only two wheels on the track in most corners... The whole, immense section that goes from the Karussell to the long straight, which is sinuous and mostly downhill, was where I was losing the race usually, I just couldn't make up enough time in there... Don't know what I did differently this time around, but it worked. :)

Thanks for the good comments, guys!

The second, tenth, eleventh, twelth, and last pics are great...this whole update has a "catch-up" feel to it. Very nice. 👍 👍

Also, could you please take a look at my gallery, and comment if possible? :cheers:

Good work on all of your photos.

Duck

Same photo... one's been fiddled on lightly with Photoshop, the other, as is out of the PS2. I thought the difference was impressive.

And with that said, an older photodrive I never really bothered to upload before.

Spoon EK9 at El Capitan

Cool stuff from mission 34 👍 the third pick is just awesome :) I`m really looking forward to the day when I can take that last picture :grumpy: I just can´t get that damn car to go where I want it to :banghead: :yuck:

Nice work :cheers:

Okay, I just had to post these... I was doing a track event at Infineon with my newly bought EA chassis CRX, the 1983 model... Which is a gem. Suspension is a little on the stiff side, as you'll notice. I never, ever got a car so high off the rumble strip in turn 4 before. :D

I've got to update this more often... and do less Infineon photoshoots. :P

That first shot perfectly sets the mood, PR: something really refreshing about seeing a home-brew CRX looking seemingly stock reel in a rich guy's Bimmer ;).

Does it even have a suspension, or are the axles fixed directly to the body?!

G-T-4-Fan
Looks very good man, looks like a very cool car too btw:tup: It has something thats cool about it:dopey:

I agree. the 3rd pic is my favorite. its so cool. i am now going to buy a 83 CRX and hope to get it in that color. i dont know how you make infineon look so good. i absolutly HATE infineon for racing and for photos. i dont know why, but i just do. but your photos make infineon looks great to me. 👍 👍

Back