Max911's Image Gallery

• Thread starter Max911
  • 45 comments
Canada
Ontario, Canada
MaxPrez90

Hi, I'm new to this site, so let me introduce myself.

My name is Max, I come from Ontario, Canada (In the region of Ottawa), I am 16 years of age and I'm a big car fan. I enjoy playing GT4 alot aswell as GT3 and other racing games. Being a car freak, I only play those games because it involves cars, lol.

I just started importing pictures from GT4 to my PC, but I believe they look pretty good.

Anyway, here's my photos gallery, enjoy :)

You definatly have some good stuff there buddy!

Keep working on your style, and they will keep getting better. Definatly a great start.

:cheer:

great start ur pics a very good. i love the compostion on all of them, especially the first subaru pic at the Grand canyon. Nice job.
If u have some time, stop by my gallery and look around >--------------------\/

Thanks for your positive comments, I will definately post some more pics later on :)

*small update* I added something at the top, it's my sign or watever (I don't know how to say it in english)

@DJ Skyline, awesome photoshopping, I know little about pic editing, eventually I might learn tho :)

Max911
Thanks for your positive comments, I will definately post some more pics later on :)

*small update* I added something at the top, it's my sign or watever (I don't know how to say it in english)
Banner :)

And it looks nice.

Banner, that's what I meant, lol.

Update, more pics :) They are slightly older than the previous ones.

WELCOME!! Nice start, lovely pics. Try just to have more brightness, the pics will look much better!! I must say that this last update is very cool, specially the NSX pic, great camera angle!! Looking forward to see more from U!!:)

Thanks, and I'll try to make the pics brighter next time (without it looking like it has fog in it)

Anyways, shortly after today's update, the last older pics to be posted before I take some new and better ones :)

Might be in a day or 2, I need to finish the Formula GT championship first.

Nice, glad you see your lastest update is more brighter. Anyway please visit my gallery if you want Max.

Thx for the good comments :)

You can edit them if you want to and release them. I also take request for photos.

Anyway, here are some more photographs.

Are they better and brighter now? I'm trying to improve my picture-taking style a bit.

Another update.

New pics.

Sauber Mercedes C9 and other LeMans racers

My TVR Cerbera Speed 12... GT

My ''HKS'' Skyline GT-R R34 N1

...and other random pics :)

Thanks :) what program do you guys use to ''chop'' your pics? I have PainShopPro if this is a suitable paint program...

U are on the good way mate!! Cool pics, U have talent. I use Photoshop to edit my pics, try if U can.:)

Max911

Hi, I'm new to this site, so let me introduce myself.

My name is Max, I come from Ontario, Canada (In the region of Ottawa), I am 16 years of age and I'm a big car fan. I enjoy playing GT4 alot aswell as GT3 and other racing games. Being a car freak, I only play those games because it involves cars, lol.

I just started importing pictures from GT4 to my PC, but I believe they look pretty good.

Anyway, here's my photos gallery, enjoy :)

Where did u get that Stadium type location for the photos?:grumpy:

Hey!

It's been awhile. The reason why I didn't post pics for a long time was because I lend GT4 to my cousin who supposedly lent it to his uncle and I couldn't get it back for months. Anyway, today I went for a more "GT-R" theme. :) Next, I will start photoshopping. I practiced a bit, but there are still many things I need to learn...like change the car's colour. Lol.

Anyway, here they are.

GTRJGTC.jpg

R33.jpg

R333.jpg

R332.jpg

GTRJGTC3.jpg

GTRJGTC2.jpg

GTR4.jpg

GTR3.jpg

ER341.jpg

ER343.jpg

ER344.jpg

ER346.jpg

Hope you like 'em! :)
PS If anyone knows how to make them smaller...plz tell me. I am using photobucket...

Yes, the neons on the Blitz ER34 are standard in GT4, but only on night or dusk tracks. And thanks for your help. :)

It's such a shame that the ER34 can't fit a spoiler.. it would look so much better with one.. :(

Those are pretty nice. I'd say for some of them you should increase the contrast (ex. The first four). Also for some of the drift shots and just the photos in general, you should try to preserve some of the blur to get a sense of speed rather than bump the shutter speed all the way up. Other than that you've got some nice photos, I like the 1st and 3rd Blitz ER34 shots. If you have some spare time please drop by my gallery and leave a comment :cheers:

I know, it's that the blur can sometimes ruin some aspects of the picture, like the wheels. When you take the picture of a car that drifts, the blur disorients for some reason. Anyway, I'll try and make contrast a bit better next time. I think my older pics are better though.

Thanks for the comments. :)

pics are not bad at all. i like the one rear end picture of the blue R34 chasing the R-Tune. the drift pics are not bad either

Back