Max911's Image Gallery

• Thread starter Max911
  • 45 comments
I know, it's that the blur can sometimes ruin some aspects of the picture, like the wheels. When you take the picture of a car that drifts, the blur disorients for some reason. Anyway, I'll try and make contrast a bit better next time. I think my older pics are better though.

Thanks for the comments. :)
Yea, I agree. A good technique is to take the photo at the highest shutter speed so the car and rims are at the best quality and nice and sharp. Then add the motion blur and radial blur in afterwards. Comes out much cleaner :sly:. Anyway, looking foward to your next update 👍

New Update! :D

American Muscle Cars.

IMG0037.jpg

IMG0036.jpg

IMG0035.jpg

IMG0034.jpg

IMG0033.jpg

Alfa Romeo's.

IMG0032.jpg

IMG0031.jpg

IMG0030.jpg

IMG0029.jpg

IMG0028.jpg

Viper VS Vette.

IMG0026.jpg

IMG0027.jpg

IMG0025.jpg

IMG0024.jpg

IMG0023.jpg

Initial D : Takumi (AE86) VS Tomo (EK9).

IMG0017.jpg

IMG0018.jpg

IMG0019.jpg

IMG0020.jpg

IMG0022.jpg

That's it for now, I will resize the pics later.

BTW Thanks for the comments and hints. :)

Thanks. I'll need to practice my photoshopping. I'm gonna look for a topic that teaches me how to photoshop, then I'll release some photoshopped versions of my GT4 pictures.

i love the GTO shots. the corvette vs. viper shot is pretty cool too, though a bit rough in some edges. the civic vs. corolla battle fits the initial d theme really well. well done. i'll be waiting for your edited shots.

I really like the way you frame your shots man. Some of the camera angles are excellent. Especially the first shot on the first page as well as the N1 skyline. Also the clarity on and the angle on the Calsonic Skyline shot is just awesome. Keep up the suave work man ;)👍

Hi and welcome to GT planet!! i gotta say your pics are great 👍
I love the first shot and the skyline and nsx one plus i love the intial d ones.
And the sauber pics there just Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!👍 👍 👍

Thanks everyone! :) I'm posting some of a BMW M3 CSL soon enough.

@ DELL : It's quite easy, just take the picture from the side while the car goes really fast. Adjust it a bit and hey presto!

I like the 2nd and 3rd shots, anyway a little suggest can you look into using thumbnails in the future please.

Back