◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,960 comments
Am I the only one who feels like the Challenger is too much car for Lago?
It's to much car for our right feets.

My cars be ready for tomorrow.

Mojave_.jpeg

Right sits at 678PP, middle at 595PP and left is the stock one I'll run if it gets picked for Sunday night. I've got another that hasn't had any changes made to it.

Oh wait. Those aren't what we'll be running tomorrow night. These are.
Skógar_.jpeg

Running some Toyota GR practice rounds at the moment if you guys wanna join in 👍🏻. BRZ VS GR86 is quite fun.

I'll be prioritizing this event this evening so I hope my first round goes well and I can join ya'll tonight.
I might take a break from my second RDR2 playthrough to race that event this afternoon. For once we have something other than the Gr3 Gr4 racecars.

I might take a break from my second RDR2 playthrough to race that event this afternoon. For once we have something other than the Gr3 Gr4 racecars.
Its a really fun combo. Though I think it should be on SM tyres, it's still nice and slidey through the esses. If you compete then you'll extra credits and a Gr1 at the end which you can sell too 👍🏻

I'll be seeing you guys at 9:30! That Toyota event went as well as it could have!

View attachment 1351132
Well done !

For my part I got a stark reminder that racecraft outside our league isn’t at the same level. Qualified 5th in GT1 lobby only to get pushed out of track twice and got my rear wheel damaged. I then realized that damage was set on heavy and had no chance of keeping up so I retaliated hard the second time taking him out and rage quitted. Maybe I’ll try again next round.

Last edited:
Well done !

For my part I got a stark reminder that racecraft outside our league isn’t at the same level. Qualified 5th in GT1 lobby only to get pushed out of track twice and got my rear wheel damaged. I then realized that damage was set on heavy and had no chance of keeping up so I retaliated hard the second time taking him out and rage quitted. Maybe I’ll try again next round.
If it weren't for SNAIL, I wouldn't race online at all. Only reason I did any sport races was to get that BS rating.

Don't know how this is going to play out, but; D2 Scores, votes and data done. However, I was the sole survivor after round 2. Started with 3, then 2, then last man standing.
It might be time to merge the two divisions again for next season. Participation in D2 has been steadily decreasing during the last season. @JLBowler Maybe something that the BOD can look into before next sunday ?

D1 scores, data and votes done.

First combo was awesome, I had a blast battling on track with @JamCar0ne it was a whole lot of fun and you did well. It is hard to pass at Autopolis but still possible and it brings the field closer together and the Alpine has the right amount of power and grip to be easy to drive for every driver. Everyone's fastest lap was in a spread of less than a second making the racing tight and fun.

Back