◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 148,016 comments
You're a peach. I just got home. I'll have dinner and be on and around for the rest of this evening. Then I'll sleep some. 😵 Then I'll wake up and repeat. No real plans from now until racing tomorrow. I'll look for you online. 70 has its perks. 😉
I’m available as of 9:30 tonight.

Hearing that a few of you went out and bought it, I’m determined to get more usage out of this thing and maybe start using it for Snail as if mid-May.

Earlier tonight @Buffalo_DRD pointed out something about my liveries and by jingies he might be on to something, namely my colour schemes seem to all be bi-chromatic, ie. red and white. OK, that's about as patriotic as I get. Thanks also to @Marcus Garvey and @Dragonwhisky for VR help. I think with a little practice and patience VR is for me. Such an amazing increase in realism.

Edit: I'm blaming my oversight on a) the late hour. b) the fact I turned 70 this week. c) the smokey haze that both I and the room was in. Anyway here's my line up for tonight.
7547f5ebedbbdd5496cd828287e06581_thumb_l.jpeg

Last edited:
Earlier tonight @Buffalo_DRD pointed out something about my liveries and by jingies he might be on to something, namely my colour schemes seem to all be bi-chromatic, ie. red and white. OK, that's about as patriotic as I get. Thanks also to @Marcus Garvey and @Dragonwhisky for VR help. I think with a little practice and patience VR is for me. Such an amazing increase in realism.

Edit: I'm blaming my oversight on a) the late hour. b) the fact I turned 70 this week. c) the smokey haze that both I and the room was in. Anyway here's my line up for tonight.
View attachment 1352946

I've had PsVR from day one, and I won't go back to driving without it. I quit playing Assetto Corsa because it doesn't have vr mode.

Yeah. I'll give hosting a bash.
Don’t change host for me, but last couple months I can’t enter your practice lobbies for some reason, I’ve tried over dozen times. I’ll try join your practice lobby later, but if same maybe I can host in future as I have strong connection.

Don’t change host for me, but last couple months I can’t enter your practice lobbies for some reason, I’ve tried over dozen times. I’ll try join your practice lobby later, but if same maybe I can host in future as I have strong connection.
You're welcome to it @Kgffy . I may not be able to join your room either. Reckon we'll see how it works out.

Last edited:
Weird, if you want to join in I can host then. Wouldn't want to exclude anyone.
@Dragonwhisky Change of plans, I will host but can you upload replays please ?

D1 photos as usual on monday.
2024-05-05 Race 1.jpg

2024-05-05 Race 2.jpg

The Alpine is in its 7th consecutive week. I'm about to run out of interesting liveries at that point. Still a great little fun car to throw around. I wonder what is the record for the most consecutive weeks for a single car in SNAIL.
2024-05-05 Race 3.jpg

Tokyo summed up in a photo. Missed apex for everyone atleast once.
2024-05-05 Race 3 (2).jpg

2024-05-05 Race 4.jpg

2024-05-05 Race 4 (3).jpg

What a challenging combo that was but it was so rewarding when you got it right flying very close to the walls and hitting the apexes. I had an optimal time of 1:59.6xx but unfortunately I didn't manage to get everything right at once. Overall, I didn't expect to like that combo, I wouldn't have picked that track but I'm glad Xrad did because it got me out of my comfort zone.
2024-05-05 Race 4 (4).jpg

Close finish between @Xradkins and @Buffalo_DRD
2024-05-05 Race 5.jpg

Not pictured: Everyone going off track at least once.
2024-05-05 Race 5 (2).jpg

Another close finish between @Dragonwhisky and @Nicktune
2024-05-05 Race 6.jpg

Latest Posts

Back