2024 US Presidential Election Thread

• Thread starter ryzno
  • 1,487 comments
The one that found him not guilty of rape, you mean?
I don't think "He was only found guilty of sexual assault" is quite the flex you seem to think it is...
This is a very strange hill to choose to die on.

Last edited:
I don't think "He was only found guilty of sexual assault" is quite the flex you seem to think it is...
This is a very strange hill to choose to die on.

The stacks of evidence they had to convict him with on this was overwhelming. Open and shut case, there can be no doubt.

Meanwhile there’s that video of Biden, sniffing a little girl’s hair, whispering something in her ear, and then saying “don’t tell your mommy what I just told you”. And that’s the GOOD GUY in this. Christ on a bike :lol:

Last edited:
1142724.jpg
1147512.jpg

The stacks of evidence they had to convict him with on this was overwhelming. Open and shut case, there can be no doubt.
He penetrated her without her consent. As the judge said, most people consider that rape.
Meanwhile there’s that video of Biden, sniffing a little girl’s hair, whispering something in her ear, and then saying “don’t tell your mommy what I just told you”. And that’s the GOOD GUY in this. Christ on a bike :lol:
This one?

Last edited:
He penetrated her without her consent.

She alleges, and he denies.

But wait, her two friends said she told them about it. So it must be true.

That’s literally all there is to it.

It’s honestly quite unbelievable they got a conviction from that. Talk about bent as a nine bob note! :lol:

I don't believe I've ever heard Biden say that he would gab women by the *****. If Trump is such a great guy according to you, would you mind listing some of his great qualities?

Last edited:
I don't believe I've ever heard Biden say that he would gab women by the *****. If Trump is such a great guy according to you, would you mind listing some of his great qualities?

I never said Trump was a great guy. He isn’t.

But let’s not pretend that Biden isn’t a wrong ‘un as well.

It’s honestly quite unbelievable they got a conviction from that. Talk about bent as a nine bob note! :lol:
They didn't. They also had him on tape expressing a propensity for sexually predatory behaviour. That made it a lot easier for the jury to find against him. His denial is worth a lot less than her accusation, for people who aren't apologists for that behaviour.
I never said Trump was a great guy.
You just said the trial against him was bent.
But let’s not pretend that Biden isn’t a wrong ‘un as well.
Then why was the video you presented as evidence shown to have a faked soundtrack? He may be handsy but equating that with the Trump verdict is shaky at best.

Last edited:

Biden has SA accusations as well, just doesn’t have as big of a mouth about it.

“Yeah he’s handsy with kids, that’s just what he’s like. He’s a good guy really.”

Serious Saville vibes. Bet it all comes out when he pops his clogs

Last edited:

There's literally a video of Trump trying to kiss a little girl as well. There's Trump's admission of walking in on underage girls b/c he owns the pageant. And then there's his own daughter:
“Ivanka posing for Playboy would be really disappointing… not really. But it would depend on what was inside the magazine … I don’t think Ivanka would [do a nude shoot] inside the magazine. Although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said that if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.
“You know who’s one of the great beauties of the world, according to everybody? And I helped create her. Ivanka. My daughter, Ivanka. She’s 6 feet tall, she’s got the best body.”
“Yeah, she’s really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father…
Jared Kushner, our Tom Hagen, who married Trump's stunning daughter Ivanka — "Can I ask you something?" Trump asked someone I know, about his then-13-year-old kid, "Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?" -- has lately lost some of this Boy Scout aura. It turns out Kushner's admission to Harvard was preceded by his father's $2.5 million pledge.
According to The New Republic, “’Aides said he talked about Ivanka Trump’s breasts, her backside and what it might be like to have sex with her, remarks that once led [former Chief of Staff] John Kelly to remind the president that Ivanka was his daughter,’ Taylor, who served as a Department of Homeland Security chief of staff under Trump, wrote in his book.”

The worst Biden has done is reportedly sniff hair. It's concerning you're more caught up on that than Trump's repeated antics.

Biden has SA accusations as well, just doesn’t have as big of a mouth about it.

Yeah he’s handsy with kids, that’s just what he’s like. He’s a good guy really.

Serious Saville vibes. Bet it all comes out when he pops his cork
The lady who accused him of sexual assault was found to be a serial liar who defected to Russia after the trial fell through. If they had evidence of him being a child molester I don't think his opponents would wait until after he died to present it.

Last edited:
Oh so now I’M the bad guy for pointing out how weird it is to feel up little kids? :lol:
Seeing as you hand-waved an actual person with repeated history & actual court cases regarding sexual abuse, yeah.

Clinton Ducks
There’s more evidence of Biden being a child predator than there is of Trump being a rapist :lol:

Sniffing little girls' hair is definitely weird as hell, but that's been the crux of it & something I don't think has been brought back up since 2020 election. However, you are still bothered by it to the point you referenced edited footage & then proclaimed there's more off camera, but haven't posted anything to prove that.

Yeah, you're kind of the bad guy here. Sniffing little girls' hair crossed your line, but being found as having committed sexual assault by a court, nah, you think that's a sham.

Last edited:
Seeing as you hand-waved an actual person with repeated history & actual court cases regarding sexual abuse, yeah.

Sniffing little girls' hair is definitely weird as hell, but that's been the crux of it & something I don't think has been brought back up since 2020 election. However, you are still bothered by it to the point you referenced edited footage & then proclaimed there's more off camera, but haven't posted anything to prove that.

Yeah, you're kind of the bad guy here. Sniffing little girls' hair crossed your line, but being found as having committed sexual assault by a court, nah, you think that's a sham.
If you looked at it without bias you would see the whole thing is a sham. It supposedly happened in 1996 but she waited until 2019 to say anything about it? And then all these other historical SA claims against him all came out around the same time? And because he once said, admittedly extraordinarily crassly, that women act thirsty around rich guys, that makes him guilty?

And on the other hand, you’ve got babysitter of the year over here:

And you’re saying that’s all right now because they’ve stopped letting him near kids this time around?

Look I’m not even American I couldn’t give a toss who you vote for, all I’m saying is that they’re both very bad men and you should reject them both.

If you looked at it without bias you would see the whole thing is a sham. It supposedly happened in 1996 but she waited until 2019 to say anything about it? And then all these other historical SA claims against him all came out around the same time? And because he once said, admittedly extraordinarily crassly, that women act thirsty around rich guys, that makes him guilty?

And you’re saying that’s all right now because they’ve stopped letting him near kids this time around?

Look I’m not even American I couldn’t give a toss who you vote for, all I’m saying is that they’re both very bad men and you should reject them both.
But only one has had a court case found against him. That'd appear to make the opposite of this true:
There’s more evidence of Biden being a child predator than there is of Trump being a rapist :lol:
If they're both very bad men then there seems to be less actual proof of it against Biden than Trump so far... looking at it without bias.

1) Better recheck the history on the case.
Carroll initially chose not to describe the sexual assault as rape, instead describing it as a fight. "My word is fight. My word is not the victim word ... I fought."
Carroll stated "Decades ago, the now President of the United States raped me. When I had the courage to speak out about the attack, he defamed my character, accused me of lying for personal gain, even insulted my appearance." She stated that she was "filing this (lawsuit) on behalf of every woman who has ever been harassed, assaulted, silenced, or spoken up only to be shamed, fired, ridiculed and belittled."

She spoke out about it, he decided to defame her & ruin her reputation about it, so she sued.

2) Even if you set that aside, Trump has a much longer history of questionable sexual interactions/comments. Again, he has described his daughter inappropriately, he has admitted to walking in on underage women changing for a pageant, he has spoken highly of Epstein....

Again, the hand waving makes you look weird. You don't have a single comment on Trump's numerous, questionable interactions except to proclaim the court case involving him committing sexual assault is a sham.

It's amusing though that this is the only instance you keep coming back to with Biden.
Nope, it was weird then, but he's been pretty squeaky clean in this area since it came out years ago. Meanwhile, you think it's ok for Trump's actions considering your lack of addressing them at all.
Lol, no you're not. You're a foreigner who plays the "Centrist" card with our politics. They're both "very bad men", but you've only had repeated words for sniffing a minor's hair & zero comments on Trump except to basically think he's innocent in a case regarding sexual assault.

The issue here is we can't reject them both b/c they're the candidates for both parties. But, if we're coming down to the line of voting based on sexual assault controversy, it would be really self-telling if you think Trump deserves a vote in that category.

Again, the hand waving makes you look weird. You don't have a single comment on Trump's numerous,
I’ve said he’s not a good person numerous times! Just because I think the case in question against him is extremely dubious doesn’t mean I’m defending him overall.

I think they’re both awful. If you look back, this all started when I quoted someone saying “the rapist is YOUR guy”. And my response is “the pedo is YOURS”.

What a pickle for your next election :lol:

Last edited:
I think they’re both awful. If you look back, this all started when I quoted someone saying “the rapist is YOUR guy”. And my response is “the pedo is YOURS”.
And as @Famine immediately told you, Trump would give you both.

But, you then tried to make an absolutely silly claim there's more evidence against Biden than Trump. Trump literally admits to his pedophilia.
I'll go backstage before a show, and everyone's getting dressed and ready and everything else. ...You know, no men are anywhere. And I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant. And therefore I'm inspecting it. ... Is everyone OK? You know, they're standing there with no clothes. And you see these incredible-looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that. But no, I've been very good.
Billado said of the visit: "I remember putting on my dress really quick, because I was like, 'Oh my god, there's a man in here.' Trump, she recalled, said something like, 'Don't worry, ladies, I've seen it all before.'"[20] Billado recalled talking to Ivanka, Trump's daughter, who responded "Yeah, he does that".
"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it, Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

What a pickle for you yanks :lol:
Not really. Sniffing underage children's hair is weird, but it pales in comparison to the other option.

If anything, you’d want to watch the guy trying (and failing) to keep his peculiar proclivities a secret.

He’s all over them like a rash, look. It’s obscene.

Last edited:
If anything, you’d want to watch the guy trying (and failing) to keep his peculiar proclivities a secret.

He’s all over them like a rash, look. It’s obscene.

Lol, again, it's really self-telling this is your continued tirade whilst not putting anywhere near the same amount of concern into Trump.

But, as on cue, you found a YouTube channel teeming with right-wing propaganda that immediately plays to your argument. Here, you can have this video as well.

Last edited:
The reason is as follows: it’s very well known that Trump isn’t a good candidate for president and in fact should certainly be in prison.

But what’s less known, or at least bafflingly denied, is that Biden ought to be not too far behind him. I haven’t ‘found a youtube channel that plays into my argument’, I’ve simply posted unedited footage of a presidential candidate (and current sitting president) acting extremely inappropriately around a bunch of kids.

I’m going to bed now, and will say no more on this matter. I just hope that I’ve managed to hammer my point home. You’re voting for one of two old creeps, one with a conviction, and one without one - yet. I honestly don’t know why you guys aren’t up in arms over this, instead of defending one or the other.

We have some terrible politicians here in the UK - bent, weasly, lying scumbags the lot of them - but nothing like this. I’ve got to hand it to you guys, you’ve well and truly outdone us on this one. Well done. And good luck!

Last edited:
I honestly don’t know why you guys aren’t up in arms over this, instead of defending one or the other.
This is some more fake "centrist" attitude given you literally defended Trump today calling his trial a sham & falsely claiming there's less evidence against him than Biden. The only thing you "hammered home" is how much you keep posting the same instance of Biden & refrain from commenting on Trump's own controversies except to essentially say, "Well yeah, Trump's bad too, but he doesn't sniff little girls' hair".

The reason is as follows: it’s very well known that Trump isn’t a good candidate for president and in fact should certainly be in prison.

But what’s less known, or at least bafflingly denied, is that Biden ought to be not too far behind him. I haven’t ‘found a youtube channel that plays into my argument’, I’ve simply posted unedited footage of a presidential candidate (and current sitting president) acting extremely inappropriately around a bunch of kids.

I’m going to bed now, and will say no more on this matter. I just hope that I’ve managed to hammer my point home. You’re voting for one of two old creeps, one with a conviction, and one without one - yet. I honestly don’t know why you guys aren’t up in arms over this, instead of defending one or the other.

We have some terrible politicians here in the UK - bent, weasly, lying scumbags the lot of them - but nothing like this. I’ve got to hand it to you guys, you’ve well and truly outdone us on this one. Well done. And good luck!
What point are you making? Is it that Biden is a pedophile and unfit for office? Because you're going to have to do better than that to hammer it home. If what you say is true there should be witnesses and victims prepared to swear under oath in court that he's done anything worse than act like a handsy grandpa.

So far the central piece of evidence that this has happened is a diary that was stolen from his daughter and written in by someone who wasn't her by serial fakers. Nobody is defending his behaviour but your accusations that it goes beyond what's on camera have yet to hold any water.

It sounds like your standard for proof is much lower on his side than the one you're using for Trump, who actually has had witnesses and victims testify against him and their statements upheld.

Last edited:
Biden might be unfit for office due to age, but his opponent is not much younger. If Biden has any sort of weird things, that shouldn't be focused on if we are giving Trump a free pass. Neither candidate should be running for president but because both parties are idiots, they both are the only choices.

Disturbing images follow... speaking of "hands"

1711937178232.jpeg

1711937250772.jpeg

1711937267635.jpeg

1711937285448.jpeg

Source - Twitter -

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back