Hi
Once again I am asking if someone is interested in finishing another car. This time it's the Aston Martin DBR1, which I converted from Forza Horizon 4. I actually just started it as a little project, since I had free time, but times change. The following is done: 90% of texturing/ mapping done, working steering wheel and wheel and suspension dummies, whole data folder (physics) and ui folder. What needs to be done at minimum: steering wheel animations, gauge dummies, collider, better rim model (it's flat atm), better textures (especially tyres),[ If at the end you struggle to find the right textures/ rim model - I can find the right one in the FH4 folder and convert it, but it will take some time] AO, physics correction - as they are not complete or completely accurate yet -
!!!BIG THANKS TO Benjamin Avtek (I hope that's his name) as he did ALL the data and ui stuff!!! The car is not driveable so far, which is the reason why I decided to not continue it, I don't have to time to find the reason behind it, but it's been too much work to just drop the project, so I'd really appreciate it if someone would finish the mod. If you think you got what it takes to finish the car, please dm me on discord @spcy#7487
View attachment 917205 View attachment 917204 View attachment 917201 View attachment 917206