Bad drivers

• Thread starter KB_Racing
  • 7 comments
Why should we race then.
Because, generally speaking, the higher you go the lesser the risk of running into someone with a ruining mindset.
It doesnt disappear totally, because someone always behaves like a child on a tantrum, but in the majority of races, you shouldnt need to worry anymore.

Why should we race then.
I race for fun. There will always be races that get ruined through no fault of your own, but that's the reality of racing. Sometimes it will be because of an idiot, sometimes because someone made a mistake. You just have to accept it and try and be better. Generally speaking, higher split lobbies tend to be a bit cleaner and more predictable.

When you get good clean racing though, there's nothing better. In my opinion of course. If it doesn't balance out for you then probably don't do it.

I race for fun. There will always be races that get ruined through no fault of your own, but that's the reality of racing. Sometimes it will be because of an idiot, sometimes because someone made a mistake. You just have to accept it and try and be better. Generally speaking, higher split lobbies tend to be a bit cleaner and more predictable.

When you get good clean racing though, there's nothing better. In my opinion of course. If it doesn't balance out for you then probably don't do it.
I also race for fun and try hard to race clean. Yes, a clean race feels good but to not get it because of...
Oh well, I guess some B|S drivers don't feel the same way. I was actually complimented by several drivers for passing them clean which is how I drive. I will remember this "driver" and not participate in races that he/she is entered in. I guess that is my only choice.

This is why the game should not be forced online content. PD need to stop their focus on online racing and add a true career mode with proper longevity.

I've started playing F1'23 thanks to PS+ Essential. Not only do I have the option of their story mode, but also a full career which includes an F2 campaign to graduate to F1. PD could quite easily do something similar, but they don't and it's a huge shame

Back