Votes: 2 40.0%
  • GT5 Master Mod

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Forza 4 Project Forza Plus

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
United States
United States
With the modding scenes matured for the Big 3 of the PS3/Xbox360 generation, what racing game came out on top?

Personally I think Forza 4 is a winner in terms of quality of life improvements (fully rendered 3d cockpit with view angles, sounds, braking feel) but GT5 and GT6 definitely have the better careers and vibe.

I've only ever tried modded GT6, which has been my go-to racing game of the 7th generation.

Give Forza 4 a shot, it genuinely surprises me, even though the car and track list are miniscule the quality of life over GT6 is immense.

Give Forza 4 a shot, it genuinely surprises me, even though the car and track list are miniscule the quality of life over GT6 is immense.
I'd have to buy a 360 and mod it, but admittedly I have always wanted to give the Forza series a try.

For right now, I voted GT6 seeing as it is the only modded game I have experience with.

Last edited:
I haven't tried Forza 4 Project Forza Plus, only GT5 and GT6 mods. For me, GT6 modded trumps GT5. The core game is better structured without the driver levels. The next release of Spec II might even reintroduce the UCD into GT6 and take the older cars out of the dealerships.

I can't be completely honest though as I applied the Strato Mod over Spec II and then made my own changes adding more events and rebalancing the costs of the cars in the dealership.

Last edited:
I haven't tried Forza 4 Project Forza Plus, only GT5 and GT6 mods. For me, GT6 modded trumps GT5. The core game is better structured without the driver levels. The next release of Spec II might even reintroduce the UCD into GT6 and take the older cars out of the dealerships.

I can't be completely honest though as I applied the Strato Mod over Spec II and then made my own changes adding more events and rebalancing the costs of the cars in the dealership.
May I ask if you could share your changes? I'd be very interested in using them. :) 👍

You should. There's a reddit thread about it, Xenia canary is easy to run.

May I ask if you could share your changes? I'd be very interested in using them. :) 👍
I'll have to check, because I've modded a mod, it's typically frowned upon to redistribute. But if it's ok, I'll share them. Where I drop the ball is the any new events I create don't have graphics for the event. I'm terrible at creating and getting the event graphics to work.
You should. There's a reddit thread about it, Xenia canary is easy to run.
I no longer have a working XB360, and at the moment Xenia doesn't work properly with my controller, and you can't rebind keys so I get locked into the introdcution race of FM4.

I'm working on something similar to a UCD in my mod :D
But my setup is Spec II > Customv7 > perf .9 > perf 1.0

Back