BreakerOhio - First GT4 Drift Video

TankSpanker
hehe, 'nice' indeed
that's a little tooo clever Mr Carter

lol, nobody here is gonna understand whats goin on.....

sorry, it was just a simple compliment, I tried to emphasize on how nice the video really is, so I used extra quotes, maybe thats what causes the confusion...
don't think too much, my comments are always simple.

Stanley^Carter
sorry, it was just a simple compliment, I tried to emphasize on how nice the video really is, so I used extra quotes, maybe thats what causes the confusion...
don't think too much, my comments are always simple.

:irked::realyirked::odd::reallyodd: I don't think anyone understands these comments:odd:

Just to keep it simple: NICE IS NICE not something else, this is more confusing than gramma faults:odd: Stanley just meant nice...............I think:odd:

AAhhrgg I'm just going :crazy: here, don't mind this

hehe, you make me smile G-T-4-Fan. Always so much expression in your posts :)

nevermind my comments guys. I thought StanleyCarter was poking a jab at an incident that transpired on the gt3 drift forum - apparently he wasnt. Nothing was wrong with his reply. forget it, i shouldnt have said anything and left the past where it was

lets return this thread back to BreakerOhio and let a few more guys give him a pat on the back - it was a great vid :sly:

👍

BreakerOhio
No. That would be too weird without feedback. Its just the normal 900 degree mode. Don't be afraid to break the wheel, you have to move it quickly when drifting.

i know.....just was asking....that's all. lol.

dang that was freakin sweet, looks like you were flooring it a lot, is that cause you have to keep the car in the power band? also, how much power does your s2k have?

joev
nice job... those first person shots with the steering wheel visible are very useful for beginners like myself

that drift from first person starting over 100mph was awesome

are you using N2s for your tires?

Yes. N2 Comfort Tires.

rotorite86
Great video. One of the better ones I've seen so far.

What are the HP & Weight stats on those 3 vehicles?

Thanks!

Silvia Spec R - Arcade Mode tuned car with 20 percent HP, weight tune at 0 percent.
Black S2000 - 269 HP
White S2000 - Arrcade Mode tuned car with 20 percent HP (291HP) and weight tune at 0 percent.
White RX7 - 354HP

I finally remember the "nice" incident TankSpanker lol............... I had a blank look on my face for about half an hour there.

MdnIte
I finally remember the "nice" incident TankSpanker lol............... I had a blank look on my face for about half an hour there.

ROFL! :lol: :lol: I was wondering how long it was going to take for someone else to get it...heh heh.

Nice vid breaker, unfortunately us australian guys havent gotten the game yet, im still waiting a further 4 days, im very excited though

CJC
I think the Usendit link has expired, can someone mirror it please? :)
^^^
id love to see breakers vid, too bad i cant right now. unless anyone wants to get on AIM and send it to me, i would be very thankful.

RaDZio
So You posted the same thing on s2ki.
Well hello from fellow owner:cheers:.
( i have same nick on s2ki)

Yup. Nice to meet you. I can't wait till spring comes around, been dying to take the top down on the S.
:cheers:
How long have you had your S2000?

BreakerOhio
Yup. Nice to meet you. I can't wait till spring comes around, been dying to take the top down on the S.
:cheers:
How long have you had your S2000?

Its over two years now(my00)...now Im drifting this baby in real life, I have a record in mid-west for broken differentials, which I broke 4(comptech and 04's included), also I went through 3 rear axles(spoon axles too):)
Unfortunatly, the S doesnt have strongest back end,
also Ive put down on a dyno 212whp, on same day strongest 04 did 209whp, so I have pretty strong engine:sly:
Its a car so drive like You should:tup:

Kaotik_Kamikaze
Can someone post this back up? I really wanna see the Supra drifting to take some tips on it. Really anxious to get it, even if it means waiting all day on dial-up. :dopey:

Which supra video are you asking for?

I didn't drift a Supra in this video. The cars in my first GT4 drift video were s15, S2000, and Rx7 (FD).

Back