BreakerOhio's ** M3 Challenge ** Video updated 09/27/07

dking
:) Thanks again breaker for making my online appearence possible! hope you ppl enjoy! there is more to come in the near future stay tuned....Drift it if u got it

I bet Breaker Ohio adviced you to join GTP:sly: I don't know ANYONE that drifts with GT4 good enough, I guess we all drift here on high level standards:cool:

Downloading......

dking
Breaker....WE NEED MORE>....as soon as i get back ill see you on xlink....DRIFT COMPS NEONE?

Definately! Been looking forward to it. I don't know about you, but I'll be back home tomorrow night and if you aren't online, who ever wants to do some drift sessions can look for me on xlink.

Just make sure your favorites cars are set up with a good mix of stock driftable cars.

BreakerOhio
Definately! Been looking forward to it. I don't know about you, but I'll be back home tomorrow night and if you aren't online, who ever wants to do some drift sessions can look for me on xlink.

Just make sure your favorites cars are set up with a good mix of stock driftable cars.

I think i will be playable next thurs the 2nd...I might bring my capture thing back so we can *gasP* have 2 pnts of view of the same race....like normal replay view for BOTH cars....it hink that will be interesting.....well till then drift on X-link....

:scared: got problems getting started on x-link? look at my post "can't start x-link....a lil guide"
👍

Dayum. Nice vid, wish I could get in on that 4 way orgy of orgasmic drifts. Stupid living in the country with no highspeed.

Very nice videos! 👍 👍 Jeez 4 people thru LAN! What's your internet connection? The vid didn't seem that laggy. When I host on Xlink with just 2 players I get SUPER lag. Like 2 skips per second. I have Cable Internet btw around 3-3.3mbps. Were you a host on that vid or was someone hosting?

nice 4 person xlink vid breaker! if you get 4 people arranged again, send me a IM and ill come join to make it 5.

The lag is only as bad as the worst lagger. The closer you are to people you're playing with, the lower the ping, the less lag you'll get. I have DSL now, I've hosted & played in others arenas where the lag barely effects me anymore. The lag only becomes a huge factor in playability if you use a DS2, because it's harder to hold consistant countersteer versus a DFP, but only in a situation where the lag becomes unpredictable and erratic. So, you should probably just try and get used to the lag...

Enter The Dojo (July Edition)
22 Megs Added July 20 2005 NEW

Suzuki, you missed out on this Dojo session. Stop skipping classes. :dunce:
:)

I forget the other players that played with us. I remember they were GTP members. Who were you guys?
The red amuse street and the white amuse R1???

300zxfairman
Nice video same for the music those were som sick drifts. Who drifts the black Skyline?

I drifted the black R34 Skyline. The car is sick!, it can get some insane 90 degrees and not spin out.

Droptop_Chick
If it was so sick I wouldn't have gotten such a clean pass on the inside. :P BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK for your life... :lol: J/K

Yea, I left that open to see if you'd bite. and you did. You fell for my trap.
ha ha. j/p ;)

Back