BreakerOhio's ** M3 Challenge ** Video updated 09/27/07

Thanks guys.
Drifting on xlink keeps gt4 exciting.

What we really need now is all DDs to be in a video together. Dkings network has been unreliable, but right now I'm xlinking with him. And now the other members aren't availiable. ;)

Since no one has said it yet, congratulations Ryosuke_Gumna. We've inducted him a while ago, but were waiting on a video to release the news. Finally got time to run one with him Thursday night. And then Widge came on and joined us. Fun night! The next day was rough at work...tired.

ah! you got on with Widge and here I was writing exams like a stiff, and missed the whole thing.

That's it, time for an xlink-ing night. Exams are over now.

great vids btw - odd song choice, but still fun stuff to watch. It always is.

Damn that new dude was killing in that Spyker!!!! He totally showed you guys up lol.

Nice vids, lag free, just the way I like it. But what was up with that song in the one vid?? lol

Thank you Breaker! I am a new member of DriftDojo and I'm proud myself to join this team. So if you want to play with us, come AIM me (maybe I'm busy so), have fun. I really like both videos. Cool song too.

I'm digging those new video's you posted I wish you would have been on xlink the other night I was on sat and sun .. anyways ill be back on this coming weekend maybe .. cya later man 👍

Check the first post for the new XDGP video. XDGP_Teaser_0001.jpg

I had more clips from that night, but because of the sound clips I put in there, I felt either do it all that way, or keep it short. SO.... I kept it as a short teaser.

New video up. Kansei Drifting
Kansei Drift: this is performed in substitution for braking. Not setting exhibition style drifting or lap records, but demonstrating some driving techniques. When entering a high speed corner I lift my foot off the throttle to induce a mild over steer and then balance the drift through steering and throttle motions. (note the car that is being used for this style of drift should be a neutral balanced car therefore the over steer will induce itself, AP1 Honda S2000... if the car plows through any turn this technique will not work).

how do you guys drift like that? i tried both in a Nismo 270R and a Supra

do you need a very torquey car with high RPM?....i did my best but here is a pic of my 270R (i was on the beginner's coarse on DP)

img0007jl5.jpg

how do you guys drift like that? i tried both in a Nismo 270R and a Supra

do you need a very torquey car with high RPM?....i did my best but here is a pic of my 270R (i was on the beginner's coarse on DP).

no, we just use whatever rwd car we feel like using at the time. mostly japanese rwd cars. and they are all stock.
how do we drift like that? pratice. lots and lots of praticing.

Back