Clubman Cup Plus Route X cars — your quickest cars/runs

• Thread starter NAXEHT
  • 9 comments
Sweden
Willow Springs
schlafhund
Appreciate it if you could list some of your favourite and quickest cars for this event along with their settings, since the regulations are a bit particular.

1714323164175.png

Regulations:
Tyres: Sports soft (SS)
Car Type: Road Car, Professionally Tuned
PP: 720 or less
Power: At least 788 BHP

Most people have cleared this since ages ago I’m sure and so have I but I still don’t mind doing it every now and then, got some okay ones but probably could get my times lower than what I’ve done so far with assistance. Only have a 4’24.942 as my quickest so far with an engine swapped (LT1-Corvette) Mazda Roadster S (ND) ’15. Probably some nice alternatives around that I’ve overlooked as well.

Feel free to share, thank you!

There already is a thread towards this event.

Though your question wasnt articulated like this, it seems the Porsche Cayman engine swap suits the ruleset the best.

1714380198397.png

1714380041021.png

Last edited:
Fun idea to discover different cars and swaps! I think it would be better if we stay in this thread. Some sort of list of results for the opening post would be cool.

Edit. Here are the listed times. The swapped engines are colored with a blue background.

Last edited:
Appreciate it if you could list some of your favourite and quickest cars for this event along with their settings, since the regulations are a bit particular.

View attachment 1351045
Regulations:
Tyres: Sports soft (SS)
Car Type: Road Car, Professionally Tuned
PP: 720 or less
Power: At least 788 BHP

Most people have cleared this since ages ago I’m sure and so have I but I still don’t mind doing it every now and then, got some okay ones but probably could get my times lower than what I’ve done so far with assistance. Only have a 4’24.942 as my quickest so far with an engine swapped (LT1-Corvette) Mazda Roadster S (ND) ’15. Probably some nice alternatives around that I’ve overlooked as well.

Feel free to share, thank you!
I didn't spot this thread but posted a near identical thread in the Tuning forum earlier today. Seems we're on the same wavelength!

EDIT: My current list of wins are all engine-swapped:

• Nissan Silvia Q's Aero '88 with LS7-BRZ. By far my fastest option.
  • Nissan GT-r '17 with LS7-BRZ.
  • Lexus LC500 with LS7-BRZ.
  • Toyota Supra RZ '97 with M158-AMG-Huayra.
  • Ford Mustang Gr.3 Road Car with Windsor-351-Maverick struggles, but can pull off a win with some luck.

On the to-do list:

• Alpine A110 '17 with VR38DETT-GT-R-Nismo.
  • Lexus RC-F with 8.0-WR16-64v4T-Chiron.
  • Mazda Roadster (ND) '15 with LT1-Corvette.
  • Mazda RX-7 (FC) GT-X '90 with R26B-787B.
  • RE Amemiya FD3S with LS7-Rampage.

Last edited:
There already is a thread towards this event.

Though your question wasnt articulated like this, it seems the Porsche Cayman engine swap suits the ruleset the best.

View attachment 1351268

View attachment 1351266
I assume that the engines of these have been swapped? I made a list of times and included these in.

I did some car testing this morning. Mazda is swapped (of course :D)
1714547223175.png

1714547293939.png

1714547355294.png

I assume that the engines of these have been swapped? I made a list of times and included these in.
Thats correct.
I havent found any other way to make the Cayman a beast with the default engine 🤣

New swap entry:
1714583028090.png

With headwinds on the first straight I guess it would be faster, as acceleration would be much more efficient than spinning it all the way to the hills, while also decreasing the lethal speed of T1, should have worn my brown racing suit ...
Also a proper suspension setup propably could be beneficial.

Last edited:
1714588389994.png

GT-R with its own engine. You can also swap it with Chiron engine.

1714588428671.png

I did 4:24 with bumb drafting but I don't know if it is valid tactic. It is not necessarily very fair if the purpose is to compare cars.

Back