Complete Used Car Listing for North America Release

Don't worry, I won't flame you.
But, the answer is no. The Mustang Cobra R SVT was a special edition that only came in 1 colour. :cheers:

Ermac just to make you feel a little better about your question I have barely started the colors for the Used Car I and II lots so you still wouldn't have had your answer with the list. I have only finished the historic lots.

TornadoAlley
I have only finished the historic lots.

Since I'm working on collecting every color of every classic car in the game, the color list in the historic lot is extemely useful. You've just saved me a lot of time searching for the Turquoise '67 Cougar and the Blue '70 Celica.

FYI

Minor update to some of the colors and the addition of version numbers as I work through the colors.

Edit: Now not such a minor update (have completed weeks 1-10 colors) just 90 more weeks to go :nervous:

I was analyzing your data in MS Access.

I found out you made a couple of typos, there are 3 faulty entries, and here is the list:
Manufacturer,Model,Year,Location,Drivetrain,Power,PowerRPM,Torque,TorqueRPM,Weight(kg),CompteDeMileage
Honda,City Turbo II,1983,Historic,FR,108,5500,118,3000,735,1
Honda,City Turbo II,1983,Historic,FF,108,5500,118,3000,735,89
Honda,Prelude Si VTEC,1991,Used Car I,FR,197,6800,161,5500,1280,1
Honda,Prelude Si VTEC,1991,Used Car I,FF,197,6800,161,5500,1280,73
Mitsubishi,3000GT VR-4 Turbo (J),1996,Used Car II,4WD,276,6000,316,2500,1710,1
Mitsubishi,3000GT VR-4 Turbo (J),1996,Used Car II,4WD,276,6000,315,2500,1710,37

So, there is 1 FR Prelude, 1 FR City Turbo II and 1 3000GT with the wrong amount of Torque listed.

Wow great catches. 👍 I haven't had the time to filter through all of the mistakes like that. I will get those corrected and uploaded sometime here today.

is there a SUPRA RZ avalible with 6.2 miles ???

the database doesnt show it but i heard there was one, great database by the way ;)

Afraid not...the only 6.2 mile supra's are the Supra 3.0GT Turbo A and the Supra 2.5GT Twin Turbo R. Maybe a different region had the Supra RZ as a 6.2 mile car but I'm not sure about that.

I'm putting together a complete NA database and this is invaluable. :)
I think there might be an error though. The Honda Civic SiR-II (EG) '93 has one price that differs from the rest (5,074), which happens to be one of the prices for the Honda Beat Version Z '93. Anyway, thanks again 👍

Edit: Some more typos
Honda NSX Type S '97 (26,249/36,249)
Honda NSX '99 (46,053/46,035)
Honda Accord Euro-R '00 (12,655/12,665)

Good catches! I'll get those corrected here soon.

Like I've said before I haven't had a chance to go through and do extensive error checking of the spreadsheet but someday it will be nearly free of errors.

Edit:
What kind of database if I may ask? Something in Access or more web based?

It's just an Excel sheet, which I guess is similar to what you're doing (I found when I visited your site earlier). I'm including some more/different information from you, but really, it's about the same thing. I started it after looking at Famine's list, which, while good, isn't sortable (which kills the usefulness for me). I could convert it to an Access database if I were so motivated, but Access isn't really my forte. I was going to post it when I get some of the information about the used cars (I'm adopting a policy of distrusting data as long as possible) and maybe some of the prize cars, though that could be quite a while (since I'm starting with golding the licenses, where I'm only up to 30 and finals are coming up). Anyway, I found a couple more bugs for you (if you don't mind :sly:):
Mazda Demio (J) '99 - 7,300/7,330
Mazda 323F '93 - 5,732 (I'm not as sure on this one. It's a singleton that only shares its price with some Civic SiR's)

Took the time to go through all of the cars and check for price typos. Corrected the ones pointed out by cybrstuff and several more that I found this morning.

My, that must have been quite the undertaking. Thanks for the updated list :). Now that I have some stupid papers out of the way, I'll have time to get my preliminary car list finished up and start back on the licenses.

I am now finished with the complete list!!!!!

Finally that is complete. I'm sure there will be a few errors here and there but for the most part it is finished.

Okay, so what I don't get is what if you missed a car on oct 11, and it dissapeared would i be able to get it a year later on oct 11?

(all this is gt4 time by the way, and i tried to explain it the best I could :P)

rwN
...if you missed a car on oct 11, and it dissapeared would i be able to get it a year later on oct 11?
It's a 700-day cycle, so you have to add 700 days to whatever day number (not date) you're at now. Go to your Garage for the exact day number, then add 700. It will be the same color, mileage, and price, 700 days later.

Welcome to GTP...read the GT4 FAQ thread for many different questions and answers. At GTP, we've explored and discussed just about every aspect of the game.

rwN
Okay, so what I don't get is what if you missed a car on oct 11, and it dissapeared would i be able to get it a year later on oct 11?

(all this is gt4 time by the way, and i tried to explain it the best I could :P)

The easiest way to figure out when a car will appear again is by looking at the total game days (go to home in GT Career mode). If you use the spreadsheet at the top of this thread then you can give it the current 700 day cycle you are on and all of the game days (and the Monthly dates) will update accordingly. Say you are on day #906 so you would be in the second cycle.

Hope that helps.

Back