Dking's Videos Drift Dojo presents first person drift reuploaded sep 5, 2008

• Thread starter dking
  • 73 comments
lol nice and corrections i wasn't in the s2k! lol why did he insist that he was in the is200? oh well

i wanted to try those nice camera angles but was scurred cuz i thought it would disconnect ^_^

shux i had to leave after trial mountain

DRFT*
lol nice and corrections i wasn't in the s2k! lol why did he insist that he was in the is200? oh well

i wanted to try those nice camera angles but was scurred cuz i thought it would disconnect ^_^

shux i had to leave after trial mountain

Sorry bout that Drft*....thas what i had wrote down...i guess yer names are too similar...=0P keep drifting people....drift it if you got it

LOOK for room this week for this months DRIFT DOJO people Vid....
Xlink film session in september...look for room description FIlming.

Reuploaded DD TRIO
THe REASON is to get ppl online to film this week it has been a while since I have done an xlink vid i think its time to show some more multiplayer drifting....
COME BY THE DOJO TO FILM THIS WEEK

GTHD DRIFT
This was done on dfp with no ffb:tdown: but its still fun:tup: S2 tires front and rear. Miata Reverse course Enjoy!

Bonus! Wds 10 entry

Very good man, so is it the same as GT4? in your opinion?

Thanks NK4e I think it is a little easier to drift in GTHD....The tires seem to push a little bit more forwards...however the feel is very similar to gt4...minus the Force feedback...imagine drifting in gt4 with the dfp power cord pulled....you get the idea.

If you would like to see my past vids please let me know..i will reupload whatever is requested....(if I still have it those vids are a year old)

Thanks NK4e I think it is a little easier to drift in GTHD....The tires seem to push a little bit more forwards...however the feel is very similar to gt4...minus the Force feedback...imagine drifting in gt4 with the dfp power cord pulled....you get the idea.

If you would like to see my past vids please let me know..i will reupload whatever is requested....(if I still have it those vids are a year old)
Well, I want to play GTHD but no PS3 nor HD..T_T

GTHD looks pretty good. Are you using DFP for the Celica as well, becasue your car sems to respond to turns quite fast.

if i had a PS3 i'd play alot as well. 8D but i do know someone got got one, next best thing i guess. I'm a wise guy, a connected guy lol. only tried the drift a few times tho. 8( great stuff dking

Nice vids:tup: , haven't seen that old one for some reason before...

lol Bee wasn't lying yesterday when he said he was drift dojo lol tru :dopey:

I would Like to make a DRIFT DOJO people 2007. After taking a year off from filming....I would like to get a bunch of people on and coordinate a vid. Linkers Sign up by posting I will pm time etc ( LOL)

Wouldn't it be great to see 6 of the same car in a tight line....That is the goal..Post if you want to take part.
bonus vid below!

Ok here is one of my favorite cars that I seem to rack miles up on...shows settings only...DFP tuned.

Hope you guys like it! Same car seen in Motegi Test Drift below. ENJOY:tup:

Btw...This car feels good gripping too! Hope you guys like the tunng.

BranD NEW MOTEGI TEST DRIFT

Z33 Roadster '03 Dking Spec, same car as the settings video above.
I just took it out for a little spin so you guys can see what the car can do. Hope you guys like it!👍
I just recently upgraded my editing software so...
Comments appreciated =0)

Good stuff Dking. I'm actually pretty impressed that you got the big corner. It's hard to recover from, but you did drift the WHOLE thing. Well done! 👍

Thanks Swift! I appreciate it bud:tup:
I am having too much fun with my editing software...as a bonus I produced Motegi Test Drift with wheel view...Maybe this will help others in see how I turn my DFP.

Comments appreciated!
Here is a Wheel view of Motegi Test Drift

Thanks Ryo 👍

The song came out to be the exact length of my vid edit...so I had to use it! Hope you guys try the settings and give me feedback on the car it will be appreciated! 👍

Back