Drift Photos [THUMBNAILS ONLY]

• Thread starter Gen.
  • 2,066 comments
luftrofl
road kill- Select the highest quality detail when saving pictures. That shot is great đź‘Ť but the quality of the file is a real drawback.

yea the image quality when i save these to is on super fine but maybe because i have a cheap flash drive..

o ok and another of my newest pics. just me messin around in a cappuccino stock suspension just power up grades

pic is a bit blurry but better quality

That's just one picture, not a couple of your pictures... Anyway, it's not bad but you should brighten it up a bit so we can see the details on the car.

And also it should be
like this http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/2108/img00221sw.jpg[/ img] without the space... And make sure it's a thumbnail!

Edit* That's better, would be even better if you could brighten them in a photo editing program. And don't use the same angle, like you do on the 7th and 8th. Pratice and you'll get better.

Yeah, brighten them up a bit...
I cant expect much more really, I would really recommend you guys to the photomode subforum instead of the drifting forum. Create your own gallery there and just start posting updates.

You will learn alot about cleaning pictures in photoshop, add effects, blur certain parts of the picture to have a cool effect on your pic, etc etc etc.
Ah well I dont care really, I just recommend it cause it's really fun:tup:

BTW I'm pretty darn bored atm and too lazy to start GT4, I dont think I'll be putting pics up soon.

i think u shouldve combined both pictures into one post with the edit function rather than split them into 2. the pictures are rather dark but the framing is good.

I like your skyline picture LAOBA.

[Myg0t]wicked- could you have anymore front camber on that s14? :D If GT4 had more smoke from spinning rear tires it would be an even better picture đź‘Ť
offtopic: isn't "myg0t" a group of losers who cheat to win online games(counter-strike in particular)?

Back