EVERYBODY READ. GT4 Suggestions. Seriously Reply to this one.

• Thread starter Jon
  • 71 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something i really want..that i have been waiting for along time is a hood-view and maybe a interior-view, but the last one isnt that important! Hood-view is the one i always use in other racing games like Coling McRae and its ace! There is a view in replay mode thats almost like hoodview.. but the camera is on the roof on the car, so why didnt the just put the camera on the hood and.... svisch...there's the hood view!!
Another thing.. i was really dissapointed when they removed some tracks that were really good - Red rock valley, Grindelwald, Rome night and Autum ring! I say get rid of the rally section in GT! There is better things to do with the game then have a rally mode! Although gt3 rally is way better then GT2 rally.

More racingcars and less lowpowered cars like Yaris/Vitz or whatever its name is!

More tracks, include all tracksfrom former games and add some new tracks..or alot of new tracks :)

When you play multiplayer (splitscreen & iLink) therewould be nice to change settings of yoyr car before the race.. like this example...: "You just played an endurance race and using superhard tyres on your fav car and suddenly you buddy comes and want to challange you. You pick your cars and then you notice he have supersoft on and you have the hard ones! What do you do?? Leave the game, load up freerun and change tyres??? YES!!" Would be hell of alot more convinient to have a setting button in multi player ehh?
Plus i want to use my garage cars in multi too! I was really dissapointed when i found out you couldent :(
Hmmm...what else?? Damage on the cars....dont really matters to me..could be fun, though, like someone said in an earlier post , it could make people drive more safe if it costs money to repair it! Hmm now when im thinking about it, it could be a cool thing!

Im tired so i cant come up with more stuff for the moment!

Oh yeah!! One more thingy.. Option to set if you want to drive on the morning, midday, evening and night!

Happy gaming

Body Kits (Spoilers, Carbon Fiber hoods, etc.)
Drag Racing (with a streetlight, and you cant hold the accelerator down until it actually hits green (so there is reaction time))
Mufflers, how they look, need to be bigger if you buy a good one.
No Cars under 100hp
2002 Toyota Camry :P
Racing for pink slips (you win you get his car, lose he gets your car)

ill post more l8er

Most of what has been suggested are great ideas. What I would like to see most however, is an actual race car buff on the PD dev team.

For example...why the heck arent there any types of superchargers available. Why not have every car equippable with a power adder, or eligable for an na tune, or add nitrous to the game?. Only some (very few) cars can have increased displacement? Bah.

I would like to see very specific parts available and the costs of all parts adjusted to be more realistic. Of course the race money will have to be tuned down a bit to counter the decreased parts cost. For example, for a new Mustang, I would like to be able to purchase seperate suspension pieces such as caster/camber plates, control arms, springs, shocks, panhard rod, subframe connectors, roll bars, roll cages, etc.

The same goes for engine, body pieces, exhaust, basically the rest of the car as well. The play time of GT4 could really be extended by lowering money given while making it a more lengthy process of fully race modifying a single car.

Also, make it so that aftermarket parts can break. For example, if you install a stage4 power adder without upgrading any other parts of the motor, you run the risk of grenading the engine.

EDIT

When I mention altering the upgrade cost, a great example is engine balancing/blueprinting. IRL, blueprinting/balancing of a new motor runs...oohh...a few hundred dollars from an average shop. This does not include any upgrade to parts, like forged pistons or increased rate valve springs. Include variable levels of port and polish jobs, since that was originally meant as the poor mans upgrade (port the stock heads to the specs of aftermarket heads for 1/3 the cost).

Someone had mentioned engine swapping...I would love to see not just a tune-up shop (basically just your local mail order magazine :) but also a true body/race shop, where you can have, for a huge amount of money, the local mechanics drop a small block ford complete with roots style supercharger into your miata (there are people that do this, I have seen them hehe, called "Monster Miatas")

1. Lose the endurance races (100 laps of a circuit is a tad tedious to say the least)

2. Variable Weather Conditions

3. Option to buy better pit crews (i.e. your tyres get changed quicker)

4. More tracks

5. More tracks

6. MORE TRACKS!!!!!!!

Sorry if i repeat anything, but I can't read all those replies! I think a good pit lane would be good, even if it doesn't use huge imagination on the mechanics. After all, the pit lane is the focal point of a race. Unlimited garage limit definately. Tuned up CPU cars which present a challenge. More competitors (maybe 10). A PC version so you could download new cars. Not trying to pick at the present games, but the rally mode needs work. Look at CMR2 for example. I appreciate that it is not a rally only game, but it would be godd to improve it. Used cars from all countries (US, UK etc.) Le Mans cars. Do not lose the endurance races, if the CPU cars were better then they would not be tedious. Possibility of faiulures. I'll list more l8r.

Oh yeah, how about a simulation Le Mans race (full 24hrs). Save when you come it to pits. Stints with other CPU drivers? Y/N?
More rally tracks. Custom replay (option, not compulsory). If the liscences for Ferarris, Porsches and McLarens cannot be obtained (I can't see why not; who'd heard of a certain Nissan Skyline or Mazda RX-7 before GT?) then why not have a SONY concept car list (so they look very similar but not identical).
One last thing I can think of. Wear & Tear on your car the more you use it (links with failures). Have to buy replacement parts.

MORE TRACKS FOR SURE!!

Maybe a City with blocks?? Pleeeeeease :P

I wanna see more cars too, and more options for cars, (spoilers, etc as I said before) also wanna see Diff weather, even snow on say Seattle Circuit would kick ass! And time of day too!

Im pretty sure more tracks is a MUST, from the way people are responding. I think the should get all new tracks, save one or 2 though

dont' know if this has been mentioned, but, i would really like to see them make the wheels chrome. That would add a really sharp look to your cars.

Option to put in a Music CD And listen to it while racing, although I have no idea how the **** that can be done - that would kick ass tho!

This thread is getting closed. After saying I could send them a list they emailed me and told me I can't I couldn't find any other emails so that is why this is gettign closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back