Fallout: The TV showTV 

• Thread starter TheCracker
  • 37 comments
TIL the XNR has been in any GT game ever. Not sure how I've missed this one. If I've ever seen it in GT7 it hasn't been for several months.

I’ve not enjoyed a tv show like I have this for a long time, pity it was only 8 episodes, now going to watch Fallout nuka break.

This TV show sent me back to start a new game with "Lucy".

1714005360334.jpeg

Just finished watching it and I enjoyed it a lot. Nods to the games were nice and it felt questy enough to feel like it could be a quest or story from one of the games.

Looking forward to series 2 and what impact it has on the canon of New Vegas by going directly to the setting of one of the 3D-era games.

On my second play through, making different choices as to when to hit "pause" and look for details. So far the same people have died and I haven't been kidnapped by the Institute.

This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

A Gran Turismo Pebble Beach Winner has a Surprising Role in the Fallout TV Series

Eagle-eyed racing game fans may have spotted an unusual vehicle popping up in the background of Amazon Prime’s Fallout TV series, with a very firm connection to the Gran Turismo series...
Hagerty confirmed it was the original that appeared, and not a replica.

"Thanks to sometime Hagerty contributor Jamie Kitman, we were able to confirm that the car shown in Fallout is the actual original XNR. (A very faithful reproduction done by Gotham Garage is owned by The Petersen Museum in Los Angeles.) The original is part of the Paul and Linda Gould collection, which also includes historic Alfa-Romeo and Bugatti models."

Back