Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 17,474 comments
Oh boy, no Exclusive Events, it's purely a 20 point car week update. Interesting.

EDIT: OH WAIT, they're having Hard-to-Finds in the Forzathon shop it sounds like. Neat!

Last edited:
Car pack will be GT cars too then?

Was the Elantra race car (TCR?) in any previous game?

Last edited:
2 cars in and already disappointed hope the car pack isn't just full of race cars from Motorsport if it is this will be one of the worst updates to date 🤮

2 cars in and already disappointed hope the car pack isn't just full of race cars from Motorsport if it is this will be one of the worst updates to date 🤮
more likely new-to-Forza race cars which then come to FM23 later?

This honestly feels so far like the FM2023 synergy Series I was expecting when Horizon Creatives happened. Interesting choices all around.

Well the #66 Ford GT was a bit lacking, but the Elantra and the TA Evo are pretty awesome. Getting happier :D

The GT, M8 and C8 are already in FM23 though.
Yeah, the M8 was in FM7 wasn't it? Surely they wouldn't give us that in an FH5 paid DLC pack?

Yeah, the M8 was in FM7 wasn't it? Surely they wouldn't give us that in an FH5 paid DLC pack?
I think they are. Remember, some of the DLC recently has been cars ported back from FM2023, so they're technically New-to-Horizon, not New-to-Forza.

Last edited:
So I can see their thoughts. We already had the Huracan Super Trofeo and Ferrari 488 Challenge, so they gave us the Ford GT and Porsche RSR race cars to give a broader selection... But why not the 992 GT-R and the Mustang GT3? sigh

I think they are. Remember, some of the DLC recently has been cars ported back from FM2023, so they're technically New-to-Horizon, not New-to-Forza.
Correct. However, there is an overlap in the player base for each game you have to keep in mind, which is why some of us feel a bit short-changed over all of this...

So far it was only the brand new Battista as a paid DLC car ported from FM23, which was not too bad (it's a good car for FH5 after all).
Getting recycled GTE cars from 2016-2018 would leave a terrible taste.

(Edit: Nice story on the stream about them randomly photographing the TA Evo because it happened to be sitting in the warehouse they visited to capture other cars)

Last edited:
At least Charleyy knows how to pronounce "plethora" unlike EA WRC's Molly Pettit.

Molly is a better racing driver though so it all evens out.

Last edited:
Wow, eventlab road courses are going to get a big boost now they finally gave us a lot of new road tiles. They look excellent.

Edit: Ha, the magic roundabout (8 mini roundabouts outside a big center one which goes in the other direction) would indeed be possible.

Edit2: Seriously, all 7 of these GT cars are in FM23, some even from FM7. And they want us to pay 10 euros for them?
I'm currently 100% garage completion, but seriously wondering if I'm willing to give PG my money for this.... :(

Last edited:
So... by the sounds of it, Apex Allstars is - minus the Camaro and Evo obviously - just FM racing cars: the update by the sounds of it. Future FM/FH merger when???

Also, new radio station next-next update?? :eek:

Next series: Horizion Retrowave

Leonardo Dicaprio Calvin Candie GIF

So... by the sounds of it, Apex Allstars is - minus the Camaro and Evo obviously - just FM racing cars: the update by the sounds of it. Future FM/FH merger when???

Also, new radio station next-next update?? :eek:
I have a feeling you don't add a new radio station for free without a huge update to accompany it--Horizon Mixtape aside.

Buuuuuuut at the same time we just saw an update that pretty much is just Playground Games saying "go buy FM2023 in the Publisher Sale", so... I dunno at this point.

Last edited:
Buuuuuuut at the same time we just saw an update that pretty much is just Playground Games saying "go buy FM2023 in the Publisher Sale", so... I dunno at this point.
Or alternatively it's PG saying "we know you gave up on FM23, so now you can drive GT cars in FH5 with the whole set of fake race tracks which are coming to Eventlab soon via the new road props".

Back