Forza Motorsport General Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Terronium-12
  • 12,726 comments
Did Forza just accidenally leak the Spéirling themselves..?
Same thing like the Maserati MC20 long time ago.
It seems there's some sort of strange organizzation here in this game about content.
1st some cars deleted from D1 list and reselled as DLC cars, now some cars announced or leaked and don't forget the 935 and the CLK GT1, which are in some official photos.
i have several questions, but it's just Forza, even in Horizon there is this "game" of deleted or removed cars in the game from old titles... (Lotus Evora, Hudson Hornet.. few cars spotted in weekly playlists in FH5 too)

Last edited:
People have a hard time understanding that gaining and maintaining the license to use vehicles is expensive and a struggle.

Some manufacturers don't understand or care that having their car in a game is basically advertising.

Side news, Forza Motorsport is currently on sale for $35 on Steam.

Last edited:
I see that the Hotfix has resolved the issue of my game running stable and not randomly crashing to desktop, which it is now doing.

Hotfix successful 😂

Edit: Actually it's not funny. 4th time in about 30min.
For me, each time I complete a career event and either try move to the next or leave the event.

Last edited:
Thankfully I'm up to date on the monthly championships, so I can afford to wait until they hotfix the hotfix. <sigh>

Ah well, FH5 has loads of awesome new cars added recently, including the one I really wanted (Jag F-Type SVR) so I'm good.

So been trying a couple career races in between desktop crashes...
Is it me or is the AI slower?

I normally race on 7 or 8 (when car PI is the same) and normally have good tight wins, or top 3.
Suddenly I'm winning by 8+ seconds a race on 8.

Can assure all, I haven't gotten any better 🤣

So been trying a couple career races in between desktop crashes...
Is it me or is the AI slower?

I normally race on 7 or 8 (when car PI is the same) and normally have good tight wins, or top 3.
Suddenly I'm winning by 8+ seconds a race on 8.

Can assure all, I haven't gotten any better 🤣
Are you buying car points to get a good tune early in the tours? If so then the bot cars are usually at a lower PI level since they don't fully upgrade them at first.

Nope.. when the car PI is the same.
Probably depends on car and track combo plus where you put yourself on challenge the grid. I did one race yesterday with the can-ams for this week, difficulty on 7 and placed myself in 15th and ended up in 6th. Some races I have won with ease while others it can be borderline dog fights.

Probably depends on car and track combo plus where you put yourself on challenge the grid. I did one race yesterday with the can-ams for this week, difficulty on 7 and placed myself in 15th and ended up in 6th. Some races I have won with ease while others it can be borderline dog fights.
This is why the challenge feature is so important to fine tune events for the best race experience and it's a borderline crime that it's only available on the limited time four race tours and not free play.

Last edited:
Writing this from Turn 1 at today's IMSA race, just let me say that I miss the Long Beach track and hope it eventually makes a return.
VideoCapture_20240420-135503.jpg
VideoCapture_20240420-135717.jpg

Writing this from Turn 1 at today's IMSA race, just let me say that I miss the Long Beach track and hope it eventually makes a return.
View attachment 1348574View attachment 1348575
Damn man enjoy it. I too hope and wish Long beach returns, even though its barely 2 miles around its such a fun track and great for many different kinds of divisions. Btw im going for #31 Whelen cadillac 😎

Looking good so far, they're in 2nd with 25 minutes to go.
Even though #31 didnt win at least Cadillac got a win today in a 1-2 fashion so im happy about that. Some great racing throughout and of course some tight corner accidents which adds to the drama at long beach.

Last edited:
I'm the only one to find the lastest series to be a pain to drive ? Overpowered cars with really poor grip
I've been with the McLaren, this is painful, the track selection is not the best BTW

I'm struggling to find the correct steering ratio for theses cars, 900° feel wrong

I'm the only one to find the lastest series to be a pain to drive ? Overpowered cars with really poor grip
I've been with the McLaren, this is painful, the track selection is not the best BTW

I'm struggling to find the correct steering ratio for theses cars, 900° feel wrong
Are you using assists? Most of these modern super/hypercars are built to utilize TCS and STM to keep the car on the road.

I used the featured spotlight car (The Lola in the Prototype Group Racing category) with a controller and the slight grip loss with sport TC enabled was fun without getting annoying. I enjoyed the races way more than expected.

Edit: I did fit wider tyres, but deliberately didn't upgrade the tyre compound just to see what it was like

Last edited:
I see that the Hotfix has resolved the issue of my game running stable and not randomly crashing to desktop, which it is now doing.

Hotfix successful 😂

Edit: Actually it's not funny. 4th time in about 30min.
For me, each time I complete a career event and either try move to the next or leave the event.
Oh good, not just me then. I thought it was an issue with my console.

Are you using assists? Most of these modern super/hypercars are built to utilize TCS and STM to keep the car on the road.
No I don't use assists, not sure theses cars have it IRL
With a wheel this not a really fun experience, the one from last week was a blast, this one not so great

EDIT : @notarjy yes sure, I find the driving much more interesting with sport tires, otherwise it's like driving theses monsters on economy tires

Last edited:
The group 7 cars are a real handful, even with racing soft tires you cannot go full throttle unless you are pointing straight. I am using the Nissan with no wing, a real beast.

There are certainly more enjoyable cars to drive and race but I am fascinated with the history of group 7 and Can Am racing so I am enjoying the challenge this week.

Not to go too off topic but I love this short film with historic footage of some of these cars racing at Road Atlanta, I hope we get this circuit returned to this game soon.

I still can't believe what cars they put in FH5's the latest car pack. Not even a single new to Forza car and all of them are from new FM, and it gets even worse when you realize the M8 GTE is FREE for both FM7 and FM23 but now we have to pay for it in FH5, and 4 out of 7 cars are already part of the FM23 Car Pass, which means if you want to have these cars in both games, you have to pay TWICE for them. That's just ridiculous.

Last edited:
I still can't believe what cars they put in FH5's the latest car pack. Not even a single new to Forza car and all of them are from new FM, and it gets even worse when you realize the M8 GTE is FREE for both FM7 and FM23 but now we have to pay for it in FH5, and 4 out of 7 cars are already part of the FM23 Car Pass, which means if you want to have these cars in both games, you have to pay TWICE for them. That's just ridiculous.

Not saying I agree with their decision, but the FM crowd is maybe a tenth of the FH5 crowd.

The amount of people who will have the concern of double dipping will be miniscule.

There will be a lot of people (FH only players) who will buy this pack because the cars are cool, especially racecars in an FH setting.

The FH3 car pack had cars that were straight from FM6 but that was super well received (and looked back on fondly). FH community was significantly smaller back then too.

Back