FRANZ AutoART

• Thread starter franz
  • 553 comments

Stitching 42 16mm phototravel images into one 360 degrees panorama. Combination of lens correction and polar coordinates to tranform Venecia into a mini planet. Thanks to the scripts feature in Photoshop, otherwise it will take ages to get it done. However I still haven't managed to fix the crazy distortion, that's why the objects are chopped into pieces near the center.

What I like best about this shot is that it shows just how much of a n00b I still am. Lovely work franz :cheers:

DAMN! When I can do this, my soul will transcend the universe.

IE: it'll never happen.

Hot diggity dank that is good. I don't even think I could take the right photos for that planet thing, much less BUILD it.
*bows*

Wipeout HD Special

wohd_franz_01.jpg

wohd_franz_02.jpg

wohd_franz_03.jpg

wohd_franz_04.jpg

wohd_franz_05.jpg

wohd_franz_06.jpg

Just tried out the Wipeout HD demo. Not too fancy about the control. However the photomode is pretty cool because it is HD and some interesting setting you can play with. The bad thing is you cannot choose any camera, no height no panning adjustment, all you can get is zoom in/out and pick different ship for picture taking. Therefore getting a good angle is just pure luck, but I must applause Magburner for those amazing shots 👍

franz
The bad thing is you cannot choose any camera, no height no panning adjustment, all you can get is zoom in/out and pick different ship for picture taking. Therefore getting a good angle is just pure luck

Very nice shots franz! You can actually do all the stuff you think you can't, its just there is no explanation of the interface, and the tools you are looking for are hidden out of view initially. Would you be surprised if I told you that you can do radial blurs, exactly like the ones you see here in the GTP galleries?

The WipeoutHD photomode application is significantly more powerful than GT4's, and (once you get to grips with it), has far more scope. I will agree that there is an element of luck involved, but no more so that taking photodrive shots (whilst bob) is driving.

When I get some time, I will post a little WipeoutHD 101 guide, that will reveal all.

franz
but I must applause Magburner for those amazing shots

You ain't seen nothing yet! ;) :lol:

Great stuff, keep 'em coming! 👍

Pretty good shots, franz .. There're so many colours, but that's how shots should look like.. Keep up the good work, my friend :)

Dude; the planet-venicia one should've been in the photomode competition, it was an unlimited comp.

you should integrate that shot into a photomode picture, venice would be nice with it, but i'm thinking more like SSR5 or something. just a thought :D

A while ago you posted a GT40 in one of the comps, and it was probably the cleanest picture ever. I can't find it though, can you help me out? :D

Back