GBRC Returns to GT7 Sunday & Thursday's from 8pm-10pm UK Time for Casual races.

@lunchbox147
Hi, are you still accepting new entrants to the league? I'm looking to join for some clean racing at UK friendly times...
Thanks.
Absolutely, We race mainly Thursdays and Sundays but were about from 7pm most days.
Do you have a headset and microphone?
What's your PSN name?

Last edited:
Absolutely, We race mainly Thursdays and Sundays but were about from 7pm most days.
Do you have a headset and microphone?
What's your PSN name?
Yeah I’ve got those, though I usually use a wheel for racing. I guess I’ll have to have a controller with headphones plugged in as dual controller? Or can you connect Bluetooth headphones to a PS5?
My PSN name is Hello_There71355. I’ll send a friend request this evening, once my kids have finished playing!
Thanks.

Yeah I’ve got those, though I usually use a wheel for racing. I guess I’ll have to have a controller with headphones plugged in as dual controller? Or can you connect Bluetooth headphones to a PS5?
My PSN name is Hello_There71355. I’ll send a friend request this evening, once my kids have finished playing!
Thanks.
You can do both, use the controller or a bluetooth headset.
Looking forward to racing with you.

Lunch, am I right to think that you race the Mazda Roadster and Mini exclusively?

Cheers, Old Slippery Tyres.
Hello old friend,
No not at all, i use the mx-5 and mini for ease of use with new drivers who have not built up a large car collection.

Were always up for suggestions and are currently testing classic touring cars the Group C and D might interest you.

I have sorted the cars into 4 classic groups A and B, both have the same specifications
Group C and D has different specifications.

Spec for group A and B entry:
255 BHP.
1045 Kg Weight.
Race hard tires.
Full customization in the tuning section with the exception of Extreme and Ultimate parts cannot be fitted.
Wide body kit and full aero parts must be fitted.
The areo must be in keeping with the time period of the car.

Classic touring car group A:
Nissan Silvia K's Dia Selection (S13) '90
Mercedes 190E 2.5-16 Evolution '91
Nissan Silvia Q's (S13) '88
Nissan Silvia K's Type S (S14) '94
Nissan Silieghty '98

Classic touring car group B:
BMW M3 Sport Evolution '89
Nissan Silvia K's Aero (S14) '96
Nissan 180SX Type X '96
Ford Sierra RS 500 Cosworth '87

Spec for group C and D Classic TC is:
BHP 156 Weight 1000kg Sport Soft Tyres
Wide body kit and front and rear type A aero

Classic touring car group C:
Alfa Romeo Veloce '67
Skyline 2000 GT-R '70
Skyline 2000 GT-R '73

Classic touring car group D:
Porsche 911 Carrera RS 2.7 '73
Fairlady Z 432 '69
Fairlady ZG '71

Spot on! I'll get working on my car line-up, and hope to join you soon. (As soon as I've managed to get some of that stuff used to give his Mrs, to allow him a bit of 'me' time.)

Really looking forward to hearing some of the old voices. Although, what they'll be saying to me... :)

Spot on! I'll get working on my car line-up, and hope to join you soon. (As soon as I've managed to get some of that stuff used to give his Mrs, to allow him a bit of 'me' time.)

Really looking forward to hearing some of the old voices. Although, what they'll be saying to me... :)
Looking forward to you joining us again soon as you get your jobs done for SWMBO.

Last edited:
Anyone know a league like this one for us poor PS4 peasants?
Hi Steve, Feel free to join us and see how it goes.
I do know of other leagues for the ps4 but i can't advertise them here.
Drop me a friend request on PSN.

Hi all, I was looking for a UK league and came across GBRC on this forum. After sending a friend request Iwas invited to join the lobby tonight for the MX5 racing. Although I don't yet have a headset, buying one at the weekend, I was made to feel really welcome and had a few laps with a couple of the guys. Hopefully I will definitely be racing with these guys again.
Thanks for being patient tonight with me only using the chat option.
Looking forward to lots more racing.
Cheers
Mark
PSN: Clockwork45

Back