Got a copy of GT6, ask questions here

Which way do the licenses go? B, A, IB, IA, S? I'm sure there's a screen shot somewhere but I can't fall asleep and too tired to look

Hum, when I saw the S i thought that could be just the races unlocked by having a Super License.

Like, now that you have a S-driver, you could take part in the endurance events.

I really hope that this is not the case.

I dont think so, under the second pic he said

"Although, there were other "endurance" events before that were 5 minutes, 10 minutes, and 15 minutes."

So I assume there will be 60 minute races as well, and most likely a couple that are much longer.

Found something that can have the "Other" parts.

giSfZBW.jpg

1EeRAym.jpg

kOE2vnS.jpg

I checked if I can do the same with the premium RX-7s since removing their pop up headlights is popular, but it didn't work.

Correct me if I'm wrong but weren't endurance races hidden from GT5 until you reached level 30 or so?
Been a while since I've started a new game save :)

Sounds about right. But the time when I started a new carreer in GT5 is long gone to be sure.

Sounds about right. But the time when I started a new carreer in GT5 is long gone to be sure.
Yep, just watcheda youtube video of a new game save and endurance was hidden.
Maybe it means you need, say 300 stars, or compete the Super events....

(Quoting myself, lol)
Look what I found at 1:45

Great.

It really does make you feel like you're watching Gran Turismo and Enthusia in one video, that was great! 👍 Like someone said, it's really great that when you purchase a car, you're still in the dealership and it doesn't kick you right out. Lovin it.

And the weirdness of this is that Kaz himself said not too long ago that they recognise the customization needs of the players.

That's why je gave you customizable race cars lile the Supra GT500 base car.

Honestly for me, 24 minute endurance race is perfect. MMaybe on this GT I'll actually complete more than one endurance race!

@Boabdulrahman Where does the Hyundai Getz racecar come from ??? Never seen it in any previous GT game. Anyone can answer? I assume it's from any japanese or korean GT4 since it's a standard.

Nevermind, I found out it's called Hyundai Click (Getz in European market) Type-R...from GT4.

Last edited:
Ok just saw this sorry but how is 500 km/h in a road car realistic.

Yes, that's what i thought. I love the fact that cars can have 1000+ HP, but that's top speed is just crazy

My AMS Alpha Omega ( 1800WHP ) replica in GT5 can reach over 500 kmh, but it takes time :) ... I can't wait to revive my GT5 replicas in GT6, Devil Z, yeah baby :D

Had the Same :). I kept the gears short to keep it like the real one lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, so no racing modifications for any cars, most likely?
Seems GT6 took a step back in terms of customization from GT5.

Seriously though. What?! The added loads of options like flat floors,more spoilers,more rims,different rim sizes,better paint system,headlight covers...but because they removed a tedious system and instead offer the RM cars straight up,it's a step back?! :lol:

Just like Turn 10. "If people wants to do endurance races, go online". People that play offline want's to 100% the game you know, I'm glad PD did this.

Plus, they don't have the time to sit down and race for 24 hours, that's crazy.

Do you know how hard it is to find an endurance race online? Not everyone has time for a league, and the are none that do 24 hour races. Some people like them you know, and I don't care if people want to "100%" the game, it's just a stupid trophy to me. This is a retarded move from PD, if true. 24 minutes of Le Mans? Is that a joke?

"Oh yeah man I did the hardest race yesterday."
"And what was that?"
" A whole 7 laps at Le Mans."
":odd:"
"Yeah and 2 of them were in the dark :eek:"
":banghead::banghead::banghead:"

Is there any possibility that somebody could post some cars we haven't seen before instead of the same standard cars that everyone knows is the exact same as gt5, such as Daytona Cobra, Firebird, Stratos perhaps?

Do you know how hard it is to find an endurance race online? Not everyone has time for a league, and the are none that do 24 hour races. Some people like them you know, and I don't care if people want to "100%" the game, it's just a stupid trophy to me. This is a retarded move from PD, if true. 24 minutes of Le Mans? Is that a joke?

"Oh yeah man I did the hardest race yesterday."
"And what was that?"
" A whole 7 laps at Le Mans."
":odd:"
"Yeah and 2 of them were in the dark :eek:"
":banghead::banghead::banghead:"

Do you feel better wasting a whole Day competing in a 24 hour race? I think it's a good move by PD. If you want endurance races, go and play 1000 laps in arcade mode.

Back