Gran Turismo 7 Daily Race B Has A Teleporting Short Cut Glitch

• Thread starter Famine
  • 74 comments
Glitches like these are supereasy to fix: simply remove the reset function, which is pointless imho.
I totally agree. I pretty like Lago Maggiore in general and its short tracks. That track is super fun is always a good opportunity to raise DR. The reset function online should be always off. Drivers who stop racing should always get the DNF.

I tried it this morning in the human comedy mission, but it didn't work for me....it reset me at the start line on the OTHER side of the start finish and put me half a lap behind. Maybe I did it wrong, or they fixed it? Man....if they fixed it like that, they should have left the daily B as it was.....it would have been hilarious.

I tried it this morning in the human comedy mission, but it didn't work for me....it reset me at the start line on the OTHER side of the start finish and put me half a lap behind. Maybe I did it wrong, or they fixed it? Man....if they fixed it like that, they should have left the daily B as it was.....it would have been hilarious.
I couldn’t get it to work, either.
I've just tried it out in the time trial at the circuit(s) and it works fine.

Edit: Just tested Human Comedy too. No problems with it here. Make sure you park it exactly where the MX-5 parks in the article.

I also tested every other location I could think of with an alternate start/finish and pit lane and they largely work but uselessly; Kyoto Yamagiwa, using Miyabi's pits, cuts out half the track - but as it also skips out a sector your lap is invalidated. Alsace doesn't work due to tecpro barriers across the Test Course pits. Lago Maggiore GP & West appears to be the only one that gives you any benefit.

Last edited:
I've just tried it out in the time trial at the circuit(s) and it works fine.

Edit: Just tested Human Comedy too. No problems with it here. Make sure you park it exactly where the MX-5 parks in the article.

I also tested every other location I could think of with an alternate start/finish and pit lane and they largely work but uselessly; Kyoto Yamagiwa, using Miyabi's pits, cuts out half the track - but as it also skips out a sector your lap is invalidated. Alsace doesn't work due to tecpro barriers across the Test Course pits. Lago Maggiore GP & West appears to be the only one that gives you any benefit.
Tried Spa yet with it's GT pit exit, as that's different to the Grand Prix pit lane and exit.

Tried the glitch in the Circuit Experience, seeing as they changed all the timings from GT Sport, so not minded using it. After making sure I had done it all properly first.

Last edited:
Tried Spa yet with it's GT pit exit, as that's different to the Grand Prix pit lane and exit.

Tried the glitch in the Circuit Experience, seeing as they changed all the timings from GT Sport, so not minded using it. After making sure I had done it all properly first.
I did, yes. It puts you back at the bottom of Eau Rouge if you use the 24h pit exit.

I just tried this repeatedly on the Ferrari menu book, I failed to replicate the glitch. Has it been fixed?
You are talking about an exploit that skipped an entire sector of the track and was first discovered about one and a half years ago.

What do you think?

You are talking about an exploit that skipped an entire sector of the track and was first discovered about one and a half years ago.

What do you think?
Wishful thinking on my behalf, I just hate the grinding in GT7 which is absolutely necessary to come close to getting any of the best cars in the game, so any increased efficiency for getting credits would be like winning a video-game-play lottery ticket.

Wishful thinking on my behalf, I just hate the grinding in GT7 which is absolutely necessary to come close to getting any of the best cars in the game, so any increased efficiency for getting credits would be like winning a video-game-play lottery ticket.
The best cars in the game aren't that expensive to get at all. You can get cars like the MP4/4 and Gr. C cars for free by doing license tests.

The expensive cars in the game aren't very good. The McLaren F1 is good as a tuner car, but it's not a vital purchase. The rest are pretty rubbish.

best cars in the game
by what metric?

Like Nebuc said, the price doesnt reflect performance.

As there is no car that - by simple event rules - cant clear every single event, there is no best car for all events.
Looking for a car that can beat most of the events, this is a large list.
Looking for the car that can beat most of the events at ease, this is also a large list.
Looking for the car that does the above best, is quite a huge task to accomplish.

Looking for a car that just can do many things, the list again is pretty well populated.

And if one would be asked to pick a single car to beat most of the game without changing the car - I guess there is also a large list of opinions.

I just hate the grinding in GT7 which is absolutely necessary
At this point in time it's no longer really true, although it depends on skill I guess.

If you're anywhere near my level - and you should be, as my level is just about "decent considering I just don't have any time to practice any more, also any actual talent I had was 15 years ago at best" - there's nearly 50m from Circuit Experience, just about 1m a week from Weekly Challenges, almost 2m a week available from Time Trials (which do not require PS Plus), about 6m (more if you're much better than me) from online championships (which do require PS Plus) whenever they remember to run them, and something in the region of 750k a month from Daily Marathon.

That adds up to about 200m credits a year (more if you're a regular GT1 driver). Taking off all the expensive cars that you can win as prizes - the McLaren MP4/4, the D-Type, the X2019, the 2J etc. - you're looking at just over 2.5 years of play to get every car without grinding anything. And we're at about 2.3 years since launch.

Grinding just makes it faster, and gives you the surplus that allows you to buy the expensive cars when they come into rotation once every three months.

Back