Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread

• Thread starter sems4arsenal
  • 39,457 comments
Will probably be fixed in the maintenance next week. ;):sly::lol:
Turns out you were right! Unlike before this update, the game does not show the power and weight of the car anymore.

GM-LSvSWkAANbSl

@ the PD intern reading this thread: There's actually one more spot in the game that still shows the specs of the Afeela, but I'm not gonna share where it is 🤭

Last edited:
Random thought, why don't we have a rogue-like mode in GT7?

A rotation of say ten races against GT Sophy, where you're given a random car and asked to place in the top three to proceed to the next event.

After each race, you can have different perks to choose from.

For example, you could get a modification to your next car, like reduction in weight/better tyres.

Or select a perk which has you start lower down the field, but with better rewards for winning?

The races change every day to keep them fresh. Completing a 'run' earns you prize cars.

For me, it's a way of keeping the game fresh for single player content, and be that draw for people who aren't interested in playing online. The GT Sophy aspect keeps the racing fun and engaging, something that can't be said of the standard AI and the chase the hare format of current events.

Would you be interested in something like this? With rogue like modes in other PlayStation first party titles like God of War Ragnarok and The Last of Us Part 2 Remastered, why not GT7?

Last edited:
I would like them to use SOPHY for some difficult 1 on 1 races, like a 250 GTO Vs. Cobra Daytona, LaFerrari Vs. 918 Spyder, Toyota S800 Vs. Honda S800, Jaguar D-Type Vs. Aston Martin DB3S, Ford GT40 Mk IV Vs. Ferrari 330 P4, and so on..
maybe as a set of one-off missions, you can choose which one of those two cars you wanna use and if you finish first, you win the one of the opponent.

Back