Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread

• Thread starter sems4arsenal
  • 39,485 comments
Not a huge fan of suvs, but if pd was going to add one the urus was the best choise in my opinion, kaz has talked about bringing suvs to the game so its not like it come out of the blue.
Hear me out on this one. Save your aventador engine swaps. DO NOT put it in the Countach.

It's an even more overpriced version of the already overpriced Audi Q8. It's literally the same car a different interior and different body panels. It doesn't do anything off-road, it's huge, it's ****ing ugly (personal opinion ofc, but imo even the Q8 looks miles better).

And why does Lamborghini have to make an SUV? Right, they don't. It's just a cheap money grab, made for rich footballers with zero taste.

Well, I agree completely but the Urus is pretty much like printing money for Lamborghini.

Lamborghini produced somewhat around 8000 cars in its first 30 years of existence, and they sold over 6000 Urus only in 2023. Puts things into perspective I guess.

I'll be a PDLogic™ realistic and say a 1hour/24h 1,000,000Cr. payout.
If we were to have such an event I'm not sure (Edit: I'm not confident) it would pay more than Spa. The GR.3 at la Sarthe pays less than the GR.4 event.

Last edited:
But he didn’t do that with Watkins Glen and Road Atlanta update…
Yes, that's why I said it's nothing certain. And Grand Valley/Lake Louise had other stuff as well, not just a track and some cars. But Watkins Glen and Road Atlanta updates were a year before Grand Valley and Lake Louise, so it's possible this is a new pattern they gonna continue following (cars + track + other stuff update or cars only update).

Well, I agree completely but the Urus is pretty much like printing money for Lamborghini.

Lamborghini produced somewhat around 8000 cars in its first 30 years of existence, and they sold over 6000 Urus only in 2023. Puts things into perspective I guess.
Thanks for that info, I hadn't realised it was such a seismic shift in the company, seems they really have sold their soul in a big way to cash in on a previously great name.

Thanks for that info, I hadn't realised it was such a seismic shift in the company, seems they really have sold their soul in a big way to cash in on a previously great name.

Best selling Lamborghini, Urus
Best selling Porsche, Cayenne. Second best selling, Macan.
Best selling Bentley, Bentayga.
Best selling Aston Martin, DBX.
Best selling Rolls-Royce, Cullinan.
Best selling Ferrari... not the Purosangue.. but only because they artificially limiting to supply to keep it less than 20% of the brand.
Best selling Lotus... would appear to be the Eletre, pending official results.
Best selling Maserati... Grecale.
Best selling Alfa Romeo... Tonale.
Best selling Jaguar... none of 'em, JLR is kept alive by Land Rover SUVs.
Roughly half of BMW's sales... SUVs
Roughly half of Mercedes' sales... SUVs

Most companies who's 'soul' you'd expect to be somewhere else are dependent on SUVs. This elitist attitude to market conditions is stupid.

Most companies who's 'soul' you'd expect to be somewhere else are dependent on SUVs. This elitist attitude to market conditions is stupid.
Man, that Lemans "X" class is looking pretty good with that lineup. Could use a Jeep tho. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Best selling Ferrari... not the Purosangue.. but only because they artificially limiting to supply to keep it less than 20% of the brand.

Just sayin, but „surviving“ and „making more profit“ are two different pairs of shoes.

Also upcoming, McLaren and their electric SUV - even if they're not calling it an SUV at the moment.

Pretty sure we won’t get a new track.

It would have leaked by now just like the cars did.
Reading too much into silence can send you into all kinds of dead ends. You could just as easily flip that logic and say "it hasn't leaked that there isn't a track to tone down people's expectations, so there could be one".

I think the best place to be is just not expect tracks regardless of what rumours we hear unless it's fully confirmed.

Back