Gran Turismo 7 Livery Editor - General Discussion Thread

1000164059.jpg

Can someone make a 'simple' Honda/Acura Dualnote/DN-X concept version of Honda NSX Gr.B rally car?
Something Like this? The Grey parts are Aluminium metallic and Shine really cool in the sun !

Guys help, I did a livery this afternoon and now that I check, is gone to a previous state, but in the preview before loading it it looks just like when I finished it.

What's happening? 😓

Guys help, I did a livery this afternoon and now that I check, is gone to a previous state, but in the preview before loading it it looks just like when I finished it.

What's happening? 😓
That's a new one! I've only ever had it where the livery is bugged and it won't load at all. Have you had any resolve on this since Monday??

That's a new one! I've only ever had it where the livery is bugged and it won't load at all. Have you had any resolve on this since Monday??
Sadly, nope, it's bugged and I cannot do anything to retrieve it 😑 So I just did another stuff.

I'm doing my first liveries and weirdly, I'm missing the system that Forza has in the editor, I'd like to group vinyls, or at least having the parts of the cars separated (like rear bumper, left side...) just for the sake of having tidy space to work.

But overall, I really like this editor, minus this bug lol

Sadly, nope, it's bugged and I cannot do anything to retrieve it 😑 So I just did another stuff.

I'm doing my first liveries and weirdly, I'm missing the system that Forza has in the editor, I'd like to group vinyls, or at least having the parts of the cars separated (like rear bumper, left side...) just for the sake of having tidy space to work.

But overall, I really like this editor, minus this bug lol
Yep, that's something you'll get used to. It's a lot more manual than other games! But you can still achieve some pretty impressive results!!

What's happening? 😓
When the "Overwrite" or "Save As" design rendering gets stuck and I have to exit to start GT7 again, I've noticed that the small livery thumb in Design List looks always like the very last save, as if it had been successful, though it had not. Consequently, after loading it, I always get the previous save. I guess maybe you didn't wait for - or notice that - the rendering was actually "Done 100 %".

Back