Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.47 Released, Fixes BOP Glitch Ahead of GTWS Manufacturers Cup

• Thread starter Famine
  • 21 comments

Famine

GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author
Administrator
United Kingdom
Rule 12
GTP_Famine
I am still hoping for PD to sneak a car or track or some other significant update into one of these unannounced hotfixes. It would just be funny after all the commentary about how the game is dead, the updates suck, etc. Yes, I am a card-carrying member of "Team Chaos." :lol:

Last edited:
Why not leave the PS5 in rest mode so it updates automatically and you lose no playing time?
I think you're missing the point. GT7's servers go down when an update is rolling out.

This update also came way later in the day than usual.

Last edited:
In my Toyota cup race on the 28th almost everyone in the race had custom liveries (except me with the rented 86 lol), so the temporary fix wasn't in place yet.

Does that mean that race was open to cheating? What about any Nations cup races that took place during that window?

If these races were open to cheating can any of those results be considered legitimate?

It was a necessary update that already took some time to arrive. Bizarre to complain about it.
I can understand the complaint from a casual player's perspective though, who doesn't partake in online races whatsoever...

It was a necessary update that already took some time to arrive. Bizarre to complain about it.
Not really "complaining" about the content itself, just pointing out how much time these small updates take to download and install.

Why not leave the PS5 in rest mode so it updates automatically and you lose no playing time?
Can it be done on PS4, too?

Does that mean that race was open to cheating? What about any Nations cup races that took place during that window?
Nope. The Toyota cup wasn’t glitched. Tuning garage cars wasn’t allowed. I don’t know how it wasn’t affected.

Nations didn’t have garage cars allowed in any round.

Last edited:
They kill the amazing FFB on TGT II with this minor update. Before it was amazing now it’s back prior to 1.46… the center feeling is loose again…

FFB set on 6 or 7 was enough, now to get the same force you need to push 8 or 9 and lacking detail precision when counter steering…

Don’t know why they do this… I hope this can be fix cause it almost feel like a DD wheel….

I am still hoping for PD to sneak a car or track or some other significant update into one of these unannounced hotfixes. It would just be funny after all the commentary about how the game is dead, the updates suck, etc. Yes, I am a card-carrying member of "Team Chaos." :lol:
Brother, if we've got to wait another 3-6 years for GT8 they SHOULD be planning to roll out six "new" tracks a year. I say "new" because they could go two+ years just adapting old tracks from GT6 & GTS. Unless you're a PD engineer, please refrain from telling me they "can't"; especially in these days of generative AI and Ai in general. Lack of real racing cars and tracks are what keeps this long-time GT game buyer from playing it as much as my other top titles. Looking over the comments now and over the years of coming to this site, I'm not alone.

If EASsports would ever pull their heads out and let people steer in F1 the same way as GT7, PD will be in market share deep doo-doo. Because I'd give them my money without blinking an eye.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back